part :-6(last)

Hai guys...sorry sorry for delay..

Recap:-Meerab is pregnant with twins. haya blackmailed her if she didn't go back she will send video of mariyam with zubair to all n also give a pendrive containing all secrets of khan to mallik zubair..

Merrab on insist told everything to murtasim. N murtasim took all the matter in his hand.

Episode:6 (last)
Next morning when haya got up, her head was very heavy..
It took only few minutes to her realise that mariyum mixed something in milk ..n she knew very well it's all doing of meerabh..now she is on verge.she wants to kill her n her kids..she got up n went to their room..where meerabh was having her breakfast..n enjoying..

Haya entry didn't affect her so now she is damm sure that she had told everything to murtasim..n she lost it but want to try once again her luck..

So meerabh what you decided..

Mee:- Decided means??

Haya:- I m asking when are you leaving..

Mee:-Leaving me ..
No way I m khanam ..
Mrs meerabh murtasim khan..I will live here with my husband , maa begum n my kids..you are outsider so leave from here...

H:(laughing) oh my house..my family from when my dear...
It's all mine you are outsider..
So better leave unless you know what can I do...

Mee:-Do what ever you want to do..I m not afraid of you n your dirty mind games..now please leave n let me enjoy my breakfast..

This was limit for haya so without thinking anything else she shoot..she shoot meerabh..

Thud...thud...

A loud noise was heard in haveli...
Maa begum,mariyaam, Anwar all Ean towards the noise n that came from meerabh n murtasim room...

N when all reached there saw gun in haya hand which she definitely taken from murtasim study where he place all his guns...

N there meerabh was on floor in pool of blood...
Maa begum n mariyaam cried aloud..
But then their eyes fell on murtasim who was on meerabh..
N all blood was of him...

Flash back :-
While meerabh n haya were arguing murtasim came n told her to leave them alone n let them live in peace he will arrange her marriage in a good family n with best groom..but she didn't listen..

Haya:- No murtasim..no I love you from childhood...you are mine only mine..I will be your khanam..not she..just please once murtasim leave her ..n marry me...I promise I will love you alot..please please murtasim please..n start begging...
On seeing no reaction..she took out the gun...n pointed towards meerabh..
Murtasim you are mine if I will not love with you then this meerabh will also not live with you..n fire in her direction...
Murtasim ran towards her n came infront of her..n got himself injured...

Present:-
Haya just lost all his concious..
All ran towards Murtasim n meerab...

Meerabh all clothes were drenched with murtasim blood..she start crying loudly..

But then murtasim opened his eyes..bullet just hit his shoulders..

Mur:- I m fine meera..please don't cry..

All picked him up n took him to the hospital..all the way to hospital meerabh was crying n making dua fir him..

In hospital he was taken n all doctors attended him..n operation started..

After 2 hours operation ended n they took out the bullets ..n now he was out of danger..n will be shifted to room ..

Meerabh n all family members met him..when he got concious..

Mee:- Murtasim tum theek ho ...I just thought I lost you..

Mur:-I m fine dear...please don't cry...I can't see you in this state .. n look at your self you are looking so horrible.
Go to haveli take a shower,take your food n take some rest ..
Although meerabh doesn't want to leave him but murtasim n all family members pressurised her so went home..

Took shower n after having her food ..she packed food for murtasim n left for hospital....

On seeing her again murtasim got annoyed..but when she made a crying face ..he can't help it n melted there...but forced her to leave at night n take proper rest n she will not come to hospital again..as she is pregnant with twins n coming again and again it's not good for health..

On the other hand Anwar got haya arrested for attempt to murder charge on his daughter n murtasim khan...although Maa begum doesn't want this but can't help there as now her crime is not small one after all she tried to kill her son n daughter in law who is carrying their heir...

In between murtasim talked to doctor and asked to get him discharge as his wife is eight month pregnant n he will recover home soon n on his request doctor gave him a clean chit n discharged him.on seeing him home Meerabh felt so happy . Even he was happy to have her near him. All members were happy 

In Few days murtasim recovered fully n there haya was sentenced jail for seven years due to blackmailing n attempt to murder. Though murtasim n meerabh were not happy as she was their cousin. But she crossed all the limits so she deserves this thought both of them.

Meerabh was now in ninth month . Murtasim decided to work from home as he wants to spend more n more time with her.here meerabh was very tired due to twins. One night she took bath n came outside in just a bathrobe. Murtasim was busy in his laptop she just wants his attention. So lay down on bed just in that bathrob when he saw this came to her n asked what happen to her she just kissed him. Soon it becomes passionate. Both leave the lips when they were out of breathe.

M- I just want you, murtasim, just you said in a seductive manner.

He knew it just due to harmones .

Murtasim:-I also want you too meerabh but not now as you are pregnant n it will hurt our babies.she got annoyed.

He made her sit properly n put her head on his shoulder I know Jaan you love me alot but now it's just matter of few days. After then babies will not let you sleep in day n I will not let you sleep in night. Said murtasim in her ear n kissed her again n again that night they slept peace fully in each other arms.

After few days, murtasim daily take her to regular walk n check ups made her eat healthy food n pamper her alot.

One day, he was busy on his laptop then she start having labour pains and her water broke down. He immediately took her to the hospital  she was crying in pain after six hours she gave birth to two beautiful kids, one little boy n one little girl. The whole family was very happy. After few days she got discharged n came home . Khan's organised a big get together for their grand kids. N in function they were name the babies meesam n Mahir.

In night after the party meerabh n murtasim were busy admiring there little ones who were sleeping soundly. Both were happy he just hugged her n said I love you Jaan love you so much. N sorry because of me you suffered alot.

She just hugged him back I love you too jaan. just love you so much. I will love you till my last breath.

Our love  will remain as such forever....

Finally I completed this story..

Hope you all will shower your love...n give comments...