Part 2

7 months ...
It's already seven months..
She Meerabh Murtasim khan..
The khanam ..She left everything behind...

That night ..
No doubt she herself gave to her desires..no doubt she loved him..she want to express her feelings that day but haya she spoiled everything...
She know murtasim loved her alot..n always express his feelings...but now it's her turn...but that night turn out to be disastrous due to that stupid haya...no she didn't regret that night..but can't help it...

Just then she felt movement in her womb...
Yes she is pregnant...pregnant for 7 months...fruit of their passionate night...she just in love of this feeling..
N then remember that night...

Flashback..
After murtasim left..she didn't know that to do..either be happy or to be sad...she was feeling mixed emotions..n then haya came n provoked her..
N she made a decision to leave him...

In a bus she came to Karachi her house..but stopped  ..n thought that if she went inside..her parents will surely sent her back to murtasim..so decided to leave silently...

But on time her father opened the door sensing her presence...and with great difficulty she went inside only one condition that they will not inform murtasim about his being here...

The very next day murtasim came to find her..but they said she didn't come there..n showed it they were equally worried for her....

All remained silent on this...

No doubt her parents asked reason from her being left murtasim her house again and again but she didn't speak anything...even they talked with murtasim also but he said it's between me n meerabh..it's our personal matter...

After few days meerabh remain unwell..she ignored it few times but one day she get unconcious so they took her to hospital n came to know that she is pregnant...her parents were happy n again told her to go back to murtasim...but she refused n also threatened them if they will force her either she will kill herself or will leave from there n never be back...

Doctors told her parents that not to stress her as she is very weak..May be it result in her miscarriage....so again they remain silent n try to make her happy in all ways..but didn't tell murtasim regarding meerabh being with them...

No doubt they were worried for murtasim also as his health decreasing day by day but infront of meerabh they can do nothing....

Today she completed 7 months of her pregnancy...now she is weaving new sweater for her little one...it's her daily routine either to make sweater or socks for little one...

Her mama took care of her eating healthy food...
She pressurised her parents to daily call murtasim to know about his whereabouts...so that she can have a check on him being healthy..n either he is coming to Karachi or not...

They all were having there snacks when a maid came running n told them about khan accident news on television....
They all came running to television n saw news..

Khan Murtasim khan hit by over speed truck in Hyderabad..n injuried severely ..

On other news channel...

Khan murtasim khan in very serious condition brought to city hospital...

All these news were blow to meerabh...she just fell on sofa..n start taking heavy breathe...

Anila- meerabh..beta pls pls sambhalo apne aap ko...everything will be alright..
Pointing towards waqas..tumhare baba hai naa sub theek Kar dee gaaye..

Waqas aap phone kijye Anwar Bhai sahib ko maa begum ko aur poochiye murtasim ke baare mein..

Waqas tried to call everyone Anwar, maa begum, haya,even mariyam..but no call was connected...now meerabh was hell worried n requested waqasto take her to Hyderabad...

Waqas:- Beta no doctor advised you not to travel..n take stress..I will not take any risk..

Meerabh was crying..

Mee:-OK baba ..I will go my self whether in bus or cab..but I will go..

On seeing her stubborn behavior they started for Hyderabad....

All the way from Karachi to Hyderabad she was doing dua for murtasim...

On the way Anwar picked there call n told them murtasim is in ICU..N doctor are not telling anything...

After 2 hours they reached hospital..n went towards the ICU where murtasim was...

What will happen now... whether he will be okay or loss her life....

Readers do comments n give valuable suggestions...