Part 3

Meerabh reached hospital in a very diversted state....she just want to meet him n see him healthy once...

She reached near icu where maa begum,mariyaam,Anwar n haya was there...

Meerab:-Maa begum..kya hua kya hua murtasim ko..he is fine naa just tell me once...

Maa begum n others were astonished to see her infront of them...then she saw he belly...
Meerabh tum pregnant ho...
Mere murtasim ka baccha...
She just overwhelmed on seeing her with child...

Where were you n why didn't you tell us about your pregnancy...

Meerabh:-Maa begum woh..woh main...

N then haya jumped in between...
Maa begum don't trust her..see she was with her parents n enjoying life where as murtasim was in search of her he didn't ate properly not slept from past these months..n moreover who knows whose child is this...

Waqas roared haya ....
Don't your dare to say anything to my child...
Haya just got frightened on seeing waqas in anger..

But started to manipulate maa begum....see see maa begum she is the sole reason for murtasim accident...today he is suffering because of her..they all know how much he was worried for her but no she cared for her self...

Maa begum just listened to her..n start accusing meerabh for her son condition....no..
You will not meet my son..I will not allow you..

Meerabh who was already exhausted from crying n now all these accusations..
Shouted...
Stop it...stop it all of you..
He is my husband n I m Meerabh Murtasim khan..
N moreover I m your khanam haya...so don't you ..don't you try to stop me from meeting him..
All were surprised to see her thus kind of avatar...
She pushed all of them aside n get inside the icu room where murtasim was admitted..

She entered the room ..n locked it ...so that no one can interput her ..
There was a room inside also she just get in to that ...but what's it...no one was there...

Mee:-Murtasim..murtasim... doctor...she started shouting..

N then bang....
From another door...here comes our hero..
Khan murtasim khan...
She just saw her n ran towards to hug him..she hugged him tightly n start crying...

You are okay..right..you are fine..nothing happed to you right..

Mur:-Yes my dear.wife..
Mrs Meerab murtasim khan..
I m perfectly fit n fine..it was just an act to bring you back from the burrow where you were hiding....

Mee:-You lied..how dare you..you know how much I was worried..n it was just an act for you...

Only then murtasim eye fell on her abdomen..saw her belly...

you are pregnant...you are carrying my kid..oh my god...
Meerabh why didn't you tell me...where were you..

Only then realization hit her..she just moved away from him..

Meerabh didn't say anything. N tried to left from there..but due to crying n so much stress she just lost her balance..n became unconcious...
Murtasim catches him on time
N make her lay on the bed there...n came outside to call doctor...

Mur:- Doctor doctor ..please come...
All were astonished to see murtasim fit n fine...
In between doctor came n asked what happened khan sahib...
Mur:-Please doctor come with me...my wife got unconcious..
Please come fast n see what happened to her...

So what will happen now... what's the reason for being meerabh left...

All dear readers murtasim our hero fit n fine...enjoy reading n give your comments n votes...