part 5

Recap:-,meerabh is pregnant with twins n was living with her parents n didn't tell any one.murtasim fake his accident n when meerabh came to know she run towards him..
N murtasim bring him back to haveli n haya again told her to go back unless she will harm her kids.

                    Part 5

Meerabh lost in that night...
That night was best n memorable night of her life..no doubt she love murtasim..n now realized it..n want to confess it.but things turned drastically..but what is her fault no wife can see her husband in someone else arms.. They both had a fight .in few minutes they both realise it was all fault of haya n both gave in to each other desires..
No doubt that day both had sex that night but it's not sex it's love..that both made...
Where she willing gave her self to the man she loved n who is her husband..after their love making. Murtasim left God knows where.

    Meerabh:-
She got up no doubt she is sore but she got up n wear her clothes n thought what if he regret it..no no ..
When he will be back I will confess my feelings n both will start a fresh..n went to fresh up

In between haya
N saw the bed sheets crushed n blood spots on it..it take few seconds to realise her what had happened..no she can't let that happen n they could not be together ..her plans  to got them separate fail but she can't let that happen...so she thought something..

In between meerab came..
Haya what are you doing here..
N saw tears in her eyes..
N smiled on seeing it..
Mee:- so haya you always taunt me that I never gave murtasim rights of my husband see today we accepted each other whole heartily...n now you can please leave us n let us live us peace..

H:-no..no meerabh you can't live here n get murtasim he is mine I love him from childhood..I will be khanam.. not you ..

M: Sorry this can't be happen now..n moreover I love him..n you know I love him too..
N now please go..

H:- no way..listen meerabh if you didn't leave from here then I will do 2 things
Firstly I have video of mariyam running home with Malik zubair that I will send to mariyum in laws n khan family group...

Secondly I have this pendrive in which there is all Information of khan industry their business n all other..that I will give to Malik zubair so that not only lands but all the business will also be ruined n it will be because of you..

Meerabh just saw her horrified..
Mee:-how can you do this to khan family you loved you so much n gave you everything.. you said you love murtasim but is thus your love..how can you tarnish his image..

H:-You know meerabh if he will not be mine I will not let him yours. So I give you 2 options..
Either leave him or see his destruction....n left from there..

Meerabh fell on floor..
No she can't see him broken already so much has happened due to her not now...so she decided to leave..n she went to Karachi to her parents n also threatened them that if they told murtasim about her she will leave...or kill herself..n there she came to know about her pregnancy...

Present:-..

After half n hour murtasim back to room n saw her standing near the window ..

Mur:- meerabh you are still awake..please go for sleep n take rest..n what's this you didn't take your milk yet..come n have it..

Mee:-no I will not take it..
Mur:- why? It's  not good for you to remain empty stomach for do long..come have it.

Mee:-your dear haya brought this.. I don't trust her..what if there is poison in it..to harm my kids.
No doubt she is very frightened..