"Il mio amore," Lowell smiled brightly at the curly-haired girl, his features softer than I'd ever seen, and his eyes holding warmth.

"My love," the girl replied, meeting him halfway, as they embraced each other in a tight hug.

"Nooo! They're both taken!" Addy sobbed watching their interactions, "I mean I shouldn't be surprised, why would such literal erotic gods not be taken? And of course, their girlfriends are damn goddesses as well."

I laughed at her remark, then nodded towards Nikol who was typing away at his phone, "On the bright side it looks like Nikol isn't taken yet."

A gleam of expectation sparked through Addy's eyes as she clasped her hands in joy, "all hope isn't lost!"

We were still engrossed in our conversation when a sudden breezy voice interrupted us. "Hello!" the voice said, startling Addy and me. It was only then that we noticed Elio and his girlfriend had walked up to us.

"So you're the beauty he found," the doe-eyed girl said to me, her hazel eyes glinting with amusement.

"Uh..." I stared blankly.

She stuck her hand out to me with a grin, "Belladonna Rossi, nice to finally meet you,"

Oh, so this is the Donna Elio always mentions.

I shook her hand, "likewise, my name is Adalia Estelle."

Her smile froze as she raised a brow, "likewise?" She muttered in question before turning to Elio behind her. "Were you out saying things about me again?"

"When doesn't he talk about you, Donna?" Nikol rolled his eyes.

"How can I not talk about you when you're all I think about," Elio said, burying his nose into her hair.

Donna's peeved expression turned to a heated one as her anger seemed to dissipate. "Whatever," she grumbled with a blush. Then she turned to Addy and stuck out her hand out again, "And you are?"

Addy eagerly grabbed her hand, "Addison Smith, it's a pleasure to meet you." 

"Pleasure," Donna greeted back.

"Hi, I'm Enora," the curly-haired girl said, walking up to us with Lowell in tow, looking as happy as a dog that got a bone. She stared at me for a brief second, before averting her gaze. Her feet shuffled around before she finally looked up at me again. "It's nice to meet you," she said softly.

"Enora, stop the fake shyness would you?" Nikol called out.

I could see her jaw clench, as she whipped her head around, "shut the fuck up, Nikol!" she growled, then paused as if she caught herself. Turning back around, she stared at me. Her face grew horrified, and she shuffled to stand behind Lowell. "My gosh, I didn't mean for you to see that side of me. Great, I already made a bad impression." she whimpered.

Donna broke into laughter, full stomach clutching and all. "Enora, you never cease to be funny when you meet people for the first time."

"Ugh, you too shut it, Donna," Enora hissed.

Lowell chuckled a little before saying, "Sorry guys, Enora gets shy when she first meets someone. Just give it time, and you'll get used to her."

"It's fine, that was kinda funny," Addy chirped.

My eyes involuntarily twitched in response. The girl's personality switch just gave me a strong whiplash.

Donna clapped her hands, a motion that snapped me out of my whiplash. "Right! I know you guys just got here, but there's this drinks festival thing going down this evening. Would you guys like to join us?"