T H I R T Y T W O ❗

Start from the beginning

Standing from the chair, I punch on his face again. His blood tainted on my knuckles when he hissed in pain.

Taking out the handkerchief, I wipe them delicately before throwing it aside .

Lucky take the drill machine here and set it on his skin. Let the machine drill on his body until he has holes on his body, left no blood and begged to death. ”

Kai's eyed bursts open with my words .

“ No! No! Jungkook, let me go please . I'm begging you, please! ”

The scream of Ava, Rosain, Suzain echoes to my ear. The feared face of Eva pops before my eyes when I remember, how brutally Liyan beaten me before he pushed me on the river.

Trust me, I would have kill you with my bare hands but I need to go back to my wife. And drenching on your fucking blood, she's sick of this shit. Beg for your death, Kai because it's not going to easy! ”

I turned on my heels heard him cursing, screaming in fear when Lucky follows my order.

An era of my revenge for loosing my closest one ends here!

And An era of living my life with my love, starts here.

With my love, my wife!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I squeezed my eyes shut and then open again when I realized two strong arms are wrapped around me securely

Jeon!

I turned to him to see sleeping peacefully. His long dark lashes are staying still, creating a heavenly view before me.

I touched his face, pepperly kissed on his nose thought he wouldn't awake, but he did.

Morning fuck , Sun? ”

I widened my eyes to that he just woke up and choose this particular term to use about me? Really?

My cheeks tainted in red, I escaped my eyes to aside before pushing him a bit.

Choose your words as gentleman, Jeon! You're being a pervert. ”

I removed his arms from my waist and pulled the duvet to out from the bed but he again pulled me . I fall on his bare chest, my soft clothed breasts pressed against him when I feel my nipples being erect .

I've never claimed to be gentleman neither I wanted to be. And for my kind information...... ”

He flips me on my back and hovered halfly on my body. He traces his fingers towards my breast, makes a circle around my nipple and pinch it through his index and middle finger , clarifying the hardness of my nipples.

You got yourself aroused for this pervert, don't you Sun? ”

The embarrassment runs through my cheeks vein , turned it whole red. I bite my lower lips in anticipation.

You're getting late for your office, Jeon. ”

I pulled his hands from my breast and tried to escape from his grips but again I couldn't.

I'm about to have my honeymoon nights this week, sweetheart . As I'm all free now, let me have what I have left. Sì? ”

Okay so I can't turned into more darker red than I'm now. He pressed his face on the side of my crook, sucks the skin delicately.

My lips parted, soft gasps left accordingly when his hand made it's way to my breast which is bare by the time and grabbed to squeeze softly. He runs his thumb over my hard nipples, let me feel the pain before he caresses the place to sooth it.

Jeon! ”

I arch the back. His hands run down there, sliding the gown aside, slips inside my wetness. He bites my crook when his finger pinched my clit painfully before enters two inside.

His fingers pumped in a rhythm inside me, stretching my walls when he left my crook and look over my messed face. I arch my back, pressed my head back on the pillow more when his fingers hit deep inside me and his eyes were watching me, I moaned loudly.

Cum sweetheart. Let your husband have his morning breakfast. ”

A huge orgasms gushed out of me as my legs shake. My face turned red when I see Jeon sits between my legs and with one last glance with my eyes, his head falls between my legs.

Throwing my legs over his shoulder, he grips on my thigh and his tongue runs through my recently orgasms womanhood. I grip on his hair, arch my back, moan softly when his tongue started to work on me.

His teeth pinches my clit when his tongue enters inside and thrusts accordingly.

“ No more, Jeon! It's too much. ”

I arch my back, tried to stop him when another knot on my stomach indicates the second orgasms. Accordingly , the second one gushed out too!

He pulled his face out when his lips were glistening with my cum. My face flushed more by the seen of having him like this.

He hovers over my body again.

Do you know Sun, how you taste like? ”

An embarrassment runs on me. I am not sure that he likes it or not as it was the first time, he eats me out .

“ N-No! ”

I shattered and he pressed his lips on me letting me taste myself. The salty taste of my cum mixed with our saliva to which I twitch my brows.

Mine! You taste like mine! ”

I blushed with his words when he continues to kiss me again.

I taste like him! Him!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Hello sweethearts, this one is uploaded already

Hello sweethearts, this one is uploaded already. Go check it out on my profile . Do votes and comment. Hope you'll loose your heart on this one too! 🌚🌚

 Hope you'll loose your heart on this one too! 🌚🌚