"Pata nahi!" He kissed my forehead then descended down to the cheek first right then left. It felt so good so peaceful I loved it. Closing my eyes I let him do whatever he wanted to. He pecked all features of my face except for lips, opening my eyes I stared at his lips as I parted mine inviting him in as he took the invite but just pecked my lips once and backed off staring at me with a little wicked smirk over his face.

He came ahead and pecked me once more, "Hmm!"

He continued his pecking and leaving section as it seemed he loved to tease me.

"Abir!"

"What?"

"Do it..!" I shuted upp as his lips got attached to mine, my favourite thing!

I didn't restrain him from going deeper and exploring my mouth as he was busy eating me out. I was quick to shift my hands placing, one to his hairs and the other one descended from his collar to the hem of his t shirt. I read my about it in the article of how to be a good kisser.

My fingers sometimes rolled his hairs, sometimes I pulled them and then caressed it for being a little rough, the other hand travelled inside his t shirt feeling his bare rough and tough skin felt so good.

His fingers went across my head only to tilt it a little, I moved a little backward but he was quick to lean forward not missing the kiss. The world around didn't seem to matter anymore.

I pinched and pulled his nipple to which he moaned in between the kiss, he felt the jerk and excitement which I always feel.

His hand reached the side unzipped the zip in a flick of a moment, he detached our lips only so he could trail down the kisses while he pushed my dress below my shoulder. His one hand was supporting me from back firmly as his other went to my breasts playing with them making me moan.

"Abirr.. be gentle..!" The moment I said that is the moment is turned more wild,

"Ahhh!" I whimpered as he bit me harshly for sure it's bleeding. The amount of pain and pleasure he is giving me at the same time is unmatchable.

"Still sore?"

My eyes flicked open to his question only to find him waiting for me to do so. I just hummed as my thighs clenched still feeling a little pain from last night.

"I will help you out!"

I don't know how he is going to help me out but I believe in him, he will definitely do something to relieve me. He commanded Alexa to turn off the lights and close the curtains and as a good AI she obeyed. I loved him for that, he understands where and how I am comfortable.

His hands reached down to my core sleekly, and he started massaging my inner thighs slowly and sensually. He is doing really good, it's fucking relaxing. His fingers brushed over my wet panties teasing me.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"Subah mujhe tumhare saath hona chahiye tha aur me so Raha tha!"

"Umm aaram se jara!" I wailed as he was applying more pressure than my limit.

He knew what he was doing to me, he was growing me desperate to the level that I begged him to keep his fingers where I wanted.