Chapter 45

Mishti P.O.V

Unfolding my eyes in a slothful way I tried to find my husband but he wasn't there. Where the fuck is he?

Sitting over the bed I scanned the room only to find him doing something very unusual that I won't even think of, he was working!

Kanha ji! Ye insaan thakta nahi hai kya? Itne dino se kaam kar rahe hai plus kal raat ko aur ab uthke wapas kaam kar rahe hai. Jaise cheeze unbreakable hoti hai vaise ye bhi unbreakable hai Bina break ke kaam karte rehte hai.

Noticing the time it was 5:18 PM I shouldn't sleep more, we have to go to nutritionist. And it is not for me it's for him, if he wouldn't have had those feeling giddy problem I wouldn't have went along with him. But he hid the thing from me and he would hide about nutritionist from me too.

Walking to him I sat on his lap not caring what he was doing, his left hand went around me placing a quick kiss over my hairs he continued working with his right hand.

"Abir!" My voice was sleepy, my head over his heart totally not wanting to do anything else.

"Hmm?"

"Thak gayi hu me!"

"Thodi der aur so jao!"

"Appointment hai na!"

"Time hai abhi! 6:30 PM ki hai! Thodi der so jao!"

"Hmm!" As he turned his eyes to his laptop I let my eye lid close the sleep not leaving me at all.

I felt him patting over my cheek,

"Kya hai Abir?"

"Uth jaiye Begum Sahiba Ho gaya time!"

"Umm thodi der please!" I snuggled more into him closing my eyes.

After few minutes he again tried to wake me up I asked him to let me sleep but he just didn't listen. We can be a little late to the appointment, no one goes on time but he has to.

Sighing I got up from his lap and walked to my cupboard only to be confused about what to wear. We have an appointment and then we have to visit Aarav's house for dinner.

"Abirrr!" I yelled tired of these confusion,

"Dress! Koi bhi simple sa dress pehan lo!"

He didn't needed the question to be asked he was ready with the answer. My understanding werewolf!

I was quick to get ready while he just changed his track pant to trousers real quick and was ready to go. The sleep still hasn't left me I am still feeling sleepy.

"Mera mann nahi hai jaane ka!" I said as I sat over the chair in front of the dressing table.

"Mood bana du?"

"Shut up!" He walked close to me,

"Utho!"

"Umm kyu. Rehne dijiye na!"

"Utho to sahi Jaan!"

Compiling to his orders I stood only for him to sit on my chair.

"Seriously.."he pulled me onto in his lap making me go quiet.

"Kya hua? Kyu mann nahi hai?" He hooked all my hair behind my ears properly.

Undeniable LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara