1-10

1

"Zhu Banxue, remember to get the differentiation report tomorrow and don't forget about it," Zhu Rong, who is nearly over 100 years old, warned.

Then he slowly put on his work clothes and prepared to go to work in the accessories factory.

The girl who ran out of the room picked up the terminal on the table, chewed the bread in her mouth and replied vaguely, "I know, Grandpa~"

She hurriedly took another half glass of water from the filter and took a sip, feeling relieved. . Feeling hot and dry in my body, I raised my eyes and glanced at my grandfather with half-white hair, and warned me worriedly, "Don't cover for others!" "I will definitely get the first place in this exam, and I will get a scholarship by then."

Got it!"

"Okay," Zhu Rong said with a smile as he bent down to tie his shoelaces, put on the citizen terminal and the mottled toolbox.

Zhu Banxue pursed her lips in dissatisfaction, "Humph, I doubt you don't believe me." "Believe it,

our Xiaoxue is the best." Zhu Rong took the nutritious rice cereal she prepared and raised her calloused hands to touch He touched her head before leaving the door.

The sunny smile on Zhu Banxue's face just now gradually disappeared as the iron door slowly closed. She raised her fair and slender arm and patted her face a few times.

Immediately, he took a deep breath, quickly packed up, took the Citizen Terminal and went to catch the bus.

If the first place in the mecha manufacturing department is ranked first in the grade, the academy will award 5,000 star coins at the end of the semester. Although the second place also gets a reward, it is cut in half, only 2,500 star coins, and the third place is even less.

However, this few star coins are very important to the young and old in her family.

Although basic medical care and education are free in the ephemeral year 1049, and even the poor couple of old Zhu's family are provided with poverty subsidies, Zhu Banxue cannot bear the debt of a large amount of gene-enhancing medicine due to an accident when he was a child.

The two of them lived a tight life and had not bought a meal of fresh vegetables for several years.

Zhu Banxue took a sip of nutritious rice cereal and was accustomed to the rough and tasteless taste.

Her eyes were blank and she didn't know what she was thinking about. She didn't cheer up until the floating shuttle stopped in front of her.

She just arrived at the Mecha Academy at 8:30.

There were still 30 minutes left before the exam, and she stopped in front of the big screen of the bulletin board.

The results of the Mecha General Test have been released, and the outstanding ones are tied for first place, with the same score: Shi Ni and Zhu Banxue.

She frowned slightly, her eyes glued to the word "Shi Ni", as if she wanted to pluck it out.

Shi Ni, an outstanding student representative in the freshman year, had won the first place in four consecutive college exams. Zhu Banxue was already physically hostile and thought about skipping a grade to avoid this person.

Sighing slightly, she grinded her little white teeth.

This person is so rich and doesn't care about scholarships, so he has to work so hard... haha.

So far, she has seen Shi Ni's different models of hover cars several times, and they are all new models on the market, with the highest configuration.

Students from the same department arrived one after another and greeted Zhu Banxue one after another.

Her face instantly glowed with sunshine as she greeted everyone.

"How are you preparing for the exam?" Wang Xin burst out from the crowd and slapped her on the shoulder.

Zhu Banxue looked at her in surprise, "Didn't you say you can't come after taking leave?"

Wang Xin shrugged, "What can I do? My dad said that if I fail the class, I'll hire someone to teach me during the summer vacation. Gan~" "

You That's so rude, dear." Zhu Banxue slapped her hand away in disgust, "This will make the child an orphan." "Tsk, you have no say in solo, so shut up." Wang Xin hooked

her arm, We walked to the practice department affectionately.

After turning around the crowded corridor, Wang Xin bumped her shoulder, "I can lend you money, but why do you feel like you can't pass the exam this time?" "If you don't borrow, you will definitely pass this time." I wish you the best. Banxue

snorted softly, looking extremely arrogant.

The odd jobs her grandfather and grandson did on weekends were the basic accessories for this exam. After completing hundreds of them, she can now make them with her eyes closed.

"Hahaha - yes, yes", Wang Xin responded perfunctorily.

Zhu Banxue: "..."

This is a little yawning.

Wang Xin was caught off guard and was tickled by her. He raised his hand to block it and quickly hid, "Okay, Zhu Banxue~" As soon as

she jumped out of the attack range, she gasped again, "Pindao pinched his fingers and counted, and three streams fell down. A thousand feet is not as deep as you and your master Ni Yuan's excrement~"

"Let me tell you, this bastard~!"

Zhu Banxue didn't have as good motor skills as her, so she was thrown away after a while.

The two of them were joking and laughing, and when they arrived at the door of the department, they met Teacher Ni.

It is said that you don't talk about people during the day and don't talk about ghosts at night. Wang Xin quickly turned around and avoided it, while Zhu Banxue couldn't stop himself and ran straight into the other person's arms.

Wang Xin looked back and felt bad. The conditions for firing were to sneak away first as a courtesy.

Shocked, Zhu Banxue threw herself into the arms of the enemy!

Is it possible for people to observe this kind of scene? She couldn't see anything.

It ran away faster than a rabbit.

Unexpectedly, Shi Ni took a step back due to the impact, and hugged the person inexplicably. Before she could react, Zhu Banxue pushed her away in a panic as soon as he stood firm.

Shi Ni: "..."

"I, I... didn't mean it." Zhu Banxue's fair face turned red from her neck to her earlobes, and she straightened her back without any guilt.

Shi Ni looked her up and down and responded lightly, "Oh~"

Zhu Banxue: "..."

OK, the horoscopes don't match, no need to explain.

She simply turned around and left.

This was so embarrassing, at least today she didn't want to see him again.

A fragrant smell of pheromones floated over, Shi Ni blinked in confusion and pulled Zhu Banxue.

Suddenly being caught, the blush on Zhu Banxue's face had not gone down, but she was angry with the previous exam. She threw her hands away angrily, "What for?" "Didn't you apologize just now?

"

It's great to be rich, she's not afraid of the other person, huh.

Shi Ni didn't understand the reason for her anger. Zhu Banxue's dark eyes were clear and full of life when looking at people. She paused and was about to explain, but the smell of pheromones disappeared.

Shi Ni: "..."

Zhu Banxue: "Oh, I'm jealous that my hands are better than yours, let go~"

She struggled twice and successfully pulled out of the opponent's hand, glared at Shi Ni, and said majestically Turn around and leave.

Shi Ni, who stopped in place, raised his eyebrows, glanced at his hand in astonishment, and rubbed it.

It feels pretty good.

The questions that flashed through her mind were thrown away, and she entered the department.

Today's exam is a practical test on mecha accessories, which is graded based on the level of the synthesized accessories, the completion time, and the operating steps.

I wish Banxue will be popular wherever she goes, and she can chat with others even from the operating table one meter away.

Teacher Ni is too aloof. Even though she has been in the same school for more than a year, not many people have actually interacted with her. She found her own exam console as usual and scanned the accessories and related options that had been prepared on the table out of boredom.

She read through these seemingly disorganized options and tool boxes in a few seconds. She already knew in her mind how many types of accessories there were and how many accessories could be synthesized from these materials.

The type and quantity determine the trial and error cost, time or score.

Others were still complaining about having exams every month and why the professor was not bald yet. Zhu Banxue responded and finished reading the table.

When the VR clock appears, 10,9,8...2,1, the exam begins.

There was a holographic proctor above everyone's head with a red light flashing. Zhu Banxue quickly poured out the accessories and started sorting them into categories.

Shi Ni grabbed it randomly from the tool box, seemingly irregularly, but in fact, the accessories and the grabbed parts in each step were exactly the same.

Among the more than 20 people in the entire exam, only the two of them had the fastest scores.

It should be said that Shi Ni is still far ahead of Zhu Banxue.

Zhu Banxue was distracted and focused more and more. She looked at the accessories in front of her and sorted them quickly. All she could think of was Shi Ni's beautiful, annoying face.

We can't let this person take the first place~!

She bit her lower lip and forced herself to speed up.

Other candidates were also taking the exam seriously, but for some reason, everyone in the department smelled a smell of coriander, a faint smell of pheromones.

Gan~!

Which unethical thing doesn't take inhibitors during estrus?

No matter how bad the smell was, it was all Omega's pheromones. I was caught off guard and was so frightened that my hands shook. Click, click, click sounds came one after another, and many parts were scrapped.

Shi Ni also scrapped one.

The sweet smell of pheromones almost made her pheromones burst out, and her heart was pounding.

She clearly remembered that there was no Omega in the class A01 information.

The others looked around but found no suspicious person. They frowned and wanted to report it, but the smell disappeared.

Endurance, this person who can kill a thousand cuts can still take sugar pills instead of taking inhibitors! If you can't get an injection, you're bound to find no target for such a foul-smelling pheromone, so don't release it to disgust people.

The smell disappeared... Shi Ni raised his eyes and looked straight at Zhu Banxue's console. He saw that the other party had a bitter look on his face and had already entered the stage of fusion of accessories.

It felt like if it wasn't her, how could an Omega hang out with others everywhere, as befitting a sister? Shi Ni thought about it when she looked back.

The exam is still going on. Thanks to everyone's mistakes, Zhu Banxue's score has jumped thousands of miles. Regardless of everyone, it's not even the slightest bit.

Time was running out, and others began to hurry up anxiously. Quality was not enough, so quantity was needed.

Zhu Banxue finally breathed a sigh of relief after completing an A-level accessory. After thinking about Shi Ni's usual "arrogance" level, she immediately picked up the parts and prepared to start making the second accessory.

After a while, the sound of scrapping came from the practical department again.

"..."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha, this wicked ghost is born with a disease. What does this preserved egg-flavored pheromone mean?

Shi Ni was really shocked. He quickly threw down the accessories, took out a sugar pill from the terminal and took one.

She has a relatively high Alpha level and has begun to enter Alpha adulthood. This is the first time that she has been distracted by someone else's pheromones, and she almost lost control.

The author has something to say:

Zhu Banxue holds her head high: I apologized, didn't you hear?

Shi Ni: ...(???)

Please support me a lot~ You can read more chapters in the future~ The content is interesting.