🌟〖 Imagine #10: Presents, Snow, and Mistletoes 〗🌟

🗝 A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 💕 Hope you guys enjoy this Imagine UvU it's been on hold since like Sept. because I wanted to post it on Christmas Eve, it's also the first time it's on a set post schedule so I'm not sure if it works. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it! 

🎄 ~ To: Reader(s) 🎄

🎄~ From: DemonGal01 🎄

🌟 Theres...Lot of worlds in the 'Mushroom world', if we can even call it that. But during the winter, most of the kingdoms and habitats are either already covered in snow year-round or only during the cold season.

🌟 But that doesn't mean the inhabitants don't celebrate the holidays, it's just completely different from the holidays Mario and Luigi are familiar with. Although, it has the same customs to it.

🌟 If you want to go ice skating or any activities that involve ice and snow, it's probably best to just enter the Green Pipe and visit. You'd be surprised at the many similarities that the Mushroom Kingdom has.

🌟 Giving the gang gifts is probably no easy feat, but y'know what? It's worth it~ 💕

🍎𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸🍎

🍎 It's. Somewhat. Difficult to get him a gift that has meaning or one that is very thoughtful. He's not a material person, but he's also one as well so he's in the middle. 

🍎 Mario is going to try to find every possible way to get a kiss under a mistletoe early with every fiber of his being, he doesn't know how, but the Mario Family already caught wind of it and foils his plans. (You know too thanks to them)