Hello you

A/N: We're almost 7k wtf!! I spent a lot of time writing this one even though is super short and i don't really like it, but it's hard to find the creativity to think about scenarios. That's why I keep being a pain in the ass and asking you guys to send me ideas. I love it when you dm me and ask for things / kinks etc<3 even though there are thousands of people reading my stuff (which is crazy) it feels like no one is here at the same time😭😭.

Short storie about reader and Alex sharing some intimate moments on vacation.

Warnings: Smut

"Come oooon! What is it talking to you so long?"

"I'm trying to put sunscreen on my back, have some patience, babe!" Alex answered screaming in the bathroom.

"Come here and I'll help you, love."

You and Alex went on summer vacation together. The sound of waves, a not crowded place, delicious drinks and food, and some time to read your favorite books and to spend together: that's all you both wanted. So when he showed you the whole trip he planned you never felt so happy, finally, you both could have a moment of peace together. You love the rushed life you have with him, but sometimes it feels good to disappear and take it easy together for a little while. Now here you are, in a paradise, away from the city, the only thing in your mind: the smell of the ocean and how tan your skin would get.

"Let's go." He said after you finished.

You both went to the nearest beach, it was totally empty. It was a beautiful afternoon, the sun touching and heating your body, Alex with a book in his hands. You laid on your stomach on the deck chair and took off the top of your bikini since you didn't want any tan marks. Alex looked intrigued by your action.

Truth be told, Alex was always intrigued by you. For him, you were the most effortlessly sexy woman in the world. Sometimes you did a regular daily thing and he couldn't help but think about the special and intimate moments you share.

"Do you wanna apply it on my back?" You asked, pointing at the sunscreen. You knew what you were doing. Alex loved this little game you played. He loved how you'd tease him all day and you finally shared a moment together, he'd fuck you relentlessly, just the way you liked it.

He carefully spread it on your back, the feeling of his hands enough to make you want to turn around and kiss him, but you decided to wait. He was practically massaging you, his hands roaming over to your lower back and then being brought up.

"Thank you, Al." You said with a smile.

The day went by slowly. Once you were back from the beach, you made your way to the bathroom and took a long shower, washing the sea salt from your hair. At the same time, Alex kept reading his book peacefully, he was practically finished. You got out of the bathroom and he commented:

"We're going out to dinner tonight, okay?"

You agreed and hopped on the bed, kissing him. You whimpered as he took your hands off him.

"We cannot be late, babe." He said smiling and you rolled your eyes.

In the restaurant, it was amazing to see the chemistry you both shared. A lot of time passed by since you started dating, but you were still flirtatious with each other. With a bottle of wine and some delicious food, you felt like you were in heaven. As you got back together, you hugged each other and Alex reminded himself again how much he loved you. How much he appreciated hearing your thoughts on the most random things and how you both completed each other. "I found my person," he thought.

As you entered the room, he sat on the bed and you followed him, still standing on your feet.

"Come over here." He ordered, tapping on his lap.

"Not so easy, handsome." You answered him while taking your clothes off.

"Please, don't be a tease, you want this." He begged, his accent becoming stronger.

"I do, yes. But you want it more, don't you?"

"I want you so bad, I'd do anything."

"Anything huh?" You asked while tucking his hair on his ear. He looked at you with those eyes that screamed "I need you now." You couldn't resist it. He pressed his lips on your nipples slowly, kissing them, sending shivers through your body. When he bit, a quiet moan came out of you and you started to touch yourself slowly.

"And I'm the one who's desperate." He said with a smirk.

Alex started to get too distracted by you. You were touching your clit slightly, every sensation counting. You took his hands and put them on your entrance.

"See?" You asked. "That's how you make me feel, Alex."

He groaned in response, taking you to the bed and climbing on top of you. He looked so hot, the hair falling out of place, his lips a little swollen, his golden chair hitting your face. He took off his clothes and aligned with you, filling you up slowly.

"Fuck" You both said in sync.

He started to move, taking his time, his breath touching your neck. One of his hands went on your breast as the other arm secured his weight. You were vocal tonight and he loved it. He let out a small laugh every time you whimpered, after all, you were the one teasing all day, but when you finally got what you wanted, you were basically desperate. And when you felt like this, you wanted him to tell you how desperate you are.

"You can be such a whore sometimes." He said while pounding you fast and deep.

"Just for you."

Suddenly, he emptied you and turned you around. You loved when the pleasure felt so good that you were practically being played with so easily.

"All fours now" He ordered. You got on your hands and knees and looked at him by your shoulder, giving him the smile.

He slapped your ass once and entered you again, making your body tremble due to the delicious stimulation. The sounds of your ass collapsing with his body made everything much dirtier and hot. When you felt he was getting there, you inquired:

"Do you want to finish in my mouth?"

"Fuck, please" he begged.

You just turned around and got in the same position, looking up to find his eyes staring at you deeply. You took him in your mouth and it wasn't even a minute and he released on your throat. Lots of thank you and "you're so hot" left his mouth while you smiled knowing you did a good job.

Even though he was tired, he still cared about you.

"Use me to get off, princess" What was he said and you don't even know how you ended up on top of his face, his hands on your thighs, caressing them.

"Come on, fuck my face" He asked smiling.

He loved the idea of being your little fucktoy. While his tongue entered you fast enough, his nose was giving the attention your clit needed, you were almost screaming his name, not caring about the rooms next to yours and the people who may hear you. You tried to not put your weight on him, but he kept pushing you to adjust and relax a little more. Your legs started to shake uncontrollably and your orgasm hit you, making your body spasm. Alex loved how you'd get so weak after it.

He helped you to get up and you laid on his side, face to face, kissing him slowly, feeling your taste on his tongue.

"Thank you, Al." You said

"We are going to have so much fun, babe."