With your hands between your thighs, and a smile

Alex caught you masturbating in his living room.

Smut

It has been 6 months since you started dating. Finally, Alex had a break from the touring and managed to plan something special for you, a dinner at his house, that soon, would be yours too. You talked about it and now you were moving in slowly. The last time you had sex, it felt like you were more connected than ever and you couldn't stop replaying in your head all day long.

On the way to his home, all you could think about were his lips, his hands, his collarbone, his hair, him. When you entered his place, you found a perfect dinner set on the table, the smell invading your nostrils. Alex quickly ran to hug and kiss you, but he said he needed to go out to buy your favorite wine. You offered to go with him but he said you didn't need to, that you just sit and relax, so you did that.

The thing is, you brought something different today. You didn't know if he was going to like it, so you weren't sure if it was a good idea. But the whole vibe of the place and your filthy mind made you feel in the mood to test it without him. You took the vibrator you recently bought out of your purse and sat on the chair in the middle of the living room looking at it. You debated with yourself whether you were going to use it or not but your mind was filled with dirty thoughts. You needed relief. Now.
So you didn't even think straight.

You lift your dress up and put your panties to the side, pressing the toy on your clit in the lowest setting. You thought that you had to be quick because Alex would get there soon, but you got lost in so much pleasure. It felt so good, the sensations combining with your imagination from your last time together, him fucking you from behind, you begging him to cum inside of you, him calling a slut, whore, and all the dirtiest names that he and only he gets to call you. You were moaning and already, almost there, your eyes shut and a sincere smile decorating your face. When you opened your eyelids again you found Alex there with a paper bag in his hands, his keys on the door, and a partly open mouth, like he was shocked that you did such a thing. You were so embarrassed and quickly jumped out of the sofa, with a failed attempt to hide from him that thing that was making you see stars and scream in the middle of his living room.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said, smiling slightly. The expression on his face was totally new to you. He wasn't mad, he was surprised and pleased at the same time.

"Uhm- I- I'm sorry, Al. I thought you were going to stay longer out an-"

"And you couldn't wait?" He inquired.

"I couldn't, I'm sorry." You said apologetic. You had sex plenty of times but you never touched yourself in front of each other so you felt shy that you were the first one to do it.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." He said and you smiled and then an awkward silence got in the way. "Ok, I don't know about you but I'm fucking starving. I think you're hungry too, right?" He said sarcastically. You knew that the question had another connotation so you just nodded.
And then you both started to eat.

"Alexander, you know how to cook. Thank you so much for this dinner." You said.

"Love, if I could, I would cook for you every single day. I missed you so much during those gigs."

"I have a present for you, Al." You gave him a vinyl from his favorite album of the year. It was expensive but he deserved it.

"That's so thoughtful of you, baby. I love you so much."

And he handed you a pretty delicate necklace with a heart at the end. You loved everything with hearts.

"You don't have to, you know? This whole night is more than enough." You said.