One for the road

*On your third date, you decide to invite Alex over after a restaurant date.*

Warnings: lots of sexual content

Note: Idrk if someone actually likes to read the smut I write, but I'm posting it anyway loll. I notice that I get more feedback with the fluff ones, so maybe I'll stick to them :)

After two amazing dates, you had everything planned. Tonight, you were going to get what you wanted. The first time, you and Alex went to a quiet pub near his house, had lots of drinks, and laughed 'til your stomach hurt. You made out like two teenagers in the back of the place, but he had to call it off because of a meeting with the band the next day. You left the location wondering

"How is he in bed?"

The second one, you went to a party that his friend was hosting. It was funny to you how someone that famous would invite you to something like this, where you obviously would have to interact with people that weren't from your circle. You ended up meeting a lot of people and had a great time as well. Alex was such a gentleman and made sure you felt comfortable all the time.

Today, you both chose to go to a restaurant. You couldn't wait for it anymore though, you wanted to finally feel him. Since that was the plan, you chose your sexiest outfit and went there to meet him. He looked amazing as always, wearing a white button-up shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers. He had his sunglasses on, which was very weird because the sun was hidden for hours now. But he looked sexy and that's all that matters to you.

"Wow, you look... wonderful." He said, taking the ray-bans off.

"Thank you, Alex, I can say the same about you." You answered smiling.

The date was amazing, as always, with both of you sharing your thoughts on the most random things, laughing about something that happened at his friend's party. He was so sexy, his voice was deep, his smell was so masculine and the way he listened to you carefully was captivating. Everything was turning you on.

You tried your best to flirt with him, touching his hands sometimes, managing your legs to collide with him, and sensing a smirk coming out of his face.

When you got your dessert, you finally had the boldness to ask:

"Do you want to go to my place?"

He seemed surprised that you were the first one to ask, his eyes turned intensely open, but honestly, you are this type of woman. If you want something, you'll manage to have it. He agreed happily and called an Uber.

"Welcome to my home!" you said entering your apartment.

"You have a very beautiful house." He inquiered.

"I bet it's not as beautiful as your place though."

"Nah, I am too lazy to dedicate myself to decoration. Yours look just like you."

"And how do I look?" You asked getting closer to him.

"Uhmmm let me think..." He took a minute to take a look at your dress. "You look like you know what you want."

"Uhmmm." You said getting closer to him. "Don't you want to show me around the place? I mean, I could show you my vinyl collection and-"

"There's no need to show me around, I feel like I'm home already. And you look like you're in the mood for some fun, aren't you?"

"You bet I am." You took a quick pause and stared at his eyes, starting to unbuckle his belt, kneeling in front of him. Your eyes never left him and you could see your effect on his stares.

"Can I?" You gently asked. He nodded and you took his dick in your hand, massaging it slowly. You spat on it and started stroking it, taking just the tip in your mouth and licking it.

"Fuck you're so big." This affirmation made him harder and more impatient, causing him to buck his hips forward and make you gag a little bit. The corner of your eyes were watering and you were worried that your makeup might fade. He grabbed your hair with his hands, holding it tightly and controlling your movements.

The noises that were coming out of his mouth were filthy and encouraging. He unexpectedly took you off him, looking at you with a smirk on his face, admiring the mess that he made.

"Fuck, you're so good at this, come on, back on it."

You bobbed your head up and down and you could swear that he was going to finish but he took you off him.

"You looked so hot sucking me off, but I want to make you feel good, can we do that?"

You just nodded. Sure you thought that Alex was going to be the guy that knows what he's doing during sex, but you had the sense that he was going to be shy. Turns out he was the dominant type and knew what he liked. He made sure you liked it, though.

You both went to your bedroom and started taking your clothes off. You laid on your back on the bed and he crawled on top of you, kissing your neck, sucking your nipples until you moaned very loudly and he loved to hear it. He planted kisses on your body, finally getting where you wanted him the most.

"You look even better than what I've imagined." He stated.

"So you thought about this, uh?" You asked.

"Just 100 times a day every day since I met you." He answered.

You started saying his name in anticipation and that showed how much you needed him. He kissed your inner thighs, and spread your folds open, taking a look at the mess that you had made: so wet and ready for him.

"Fuck, that pussy is so pretty." His obscene words caused your hips to raise up a little bit, his nose touching your clit, and almost unconsciously, you started grinding on his face. He initiated his licks in a delicious slow pace, getting faster when you started to whimper. He knew what he was doing.

He inserted two of his fingers into your hole, making you feel so full.

You could hear the noises that were coming out from down there and the image of him pleasing you was so hot. Your orgasm hits you like an explosion, causing you to collapse heavily. You took a minute to catch your breath, but he got on top and started to kiss you again. You were overstimulated but still found yourself grinding on him, trying to find some relief.

"Please, Al just fuck me!" You begged.

He laughed at that, your desperation was just too hot to see. He put on the condom and started brushing his tip in your clit and in your entrance, causing you to moan in anticipation. When he finally entered you, the sensation was just too good and the pleasure caused you a different feeling, an orgasm just from penetration.

"Fuck, look at you, so good and needy taking my cook." He said.

You held on to his hair, maybe a little strongly but it was just all too much. His moans made you feel in heaven, you couldn't even form a proper sentence. You kept your eyes glued to him, and when he came, you gave small pecks on his lips.

"That was so good, fuck, you're so good."

You smiled and got shy at the statement he just made.

"I like you a lot, you know that?" He said.

"I like you too, Turner."

You both just stared at each other for a while. Him, admiring your lips and the way your eyes were opening and closing slowly. You focused on his beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you want to shower with me?" You asked.

"You don't even gotta ask." Alex said.

Not sure this is good but I had to write it <3 have a great week everyone.