Take her home. I'll be late.  He announced as usual in his rough tone  and left  from there leaving me  sulking for leaving me like this. Well how  can i expect him to
Recognise this wedding  or anything. When he didn't expect to get marry to me. He must be dreaming about his life with my sister ,who apparently ran away for making her life , leaving me to face all The hurdles behind.  I sighs and soon drove away by driver towards his house.  

After some times

Driver open the door of me and asked me to come out as we have been reached home.  I simply nods my head and got down from the car and stood up infront a big massive house which is not less than palace. 

Take her in bhai's room. I'm really not in mood to do any rasam's today.  A lady spoke in hinder tone  ;which I guess is his mother  and left from there leaving a young girl with me, who is I guess my aged. 

Come let's go Bhabi. We should go inside. She helped me to carry my dupata and took me in along with her. Soon I've been dumped in a room and she left bidding bye to me closing the door behind.  I'd thought  might  as I'll enter in the house. I'll be welcome by family and they will introduce me with each other. But I guess being unwanted in their house,No one bothered to meet me and went for their respective room  leaving me with the girl ,who told her name anjali and she also left from there leaving me in this big massive room... I  sighs snd set on the sofa removing my dupata ,which was covering me from everywhere and kept it aside looking around  the room  which is nothing but a dull drab dark room having only grey and black colour which I hate very much. But anyways I've bear it as it's not my room. It's belongs to someone else. After checking out the colour, I run my eyes and found everything neat and clean having everything  perfect.  It's like , it's a show piece ,whom no one dare to change it or touch it.  Perfection is dripping from everyone. But right now I'm finding  nothing   Perfect and how would I ?? When my whole life got ups and down ..and right now I'm sitting in strangers room ,whom I don't know at all except his name. Thinking about this my tears started trickling my eyes and I sobs keeping hands on my face feeling miserable and  exhausted with all this.  After crying for hours when my eyes drop I didn't realised  when I slept on the small ,sofa curling like a ball. 

....

I was sleeping  on the sofa when I heard  loud noises from downstairs.   I instantly get up and look around thinking might I'm dreaming  whatever happened last night. But I guess it wasn't. Everything is real and I actual got married to a stranger .. I sighs and look at my wrist watch for time and next second my eyes widen , when I saw the time. It's  8 am in morning. I instantly got up and started looking around thinking might  ,he came back , but I got confused when I found everything same as it was. That's mean he didn't return.  But soon  I  step back  when I heard is growling  outside  indicating he is  out side. And most important thing caught me ..and that's me ,whom he is mentioning. It's not they he is taking my name or something. But the way he is talking , it's clearly showing ,he is talking about me. So without thinking anything , I  open the door and went  outside  

That bitch had run away ..that's doesn't mean you people had to make me marry with her another sister. But noooo;; you guys without thinking anything made me marry with her. Whose name I even don't know. As much as her sister was bitch ,I'm sure she must be same like her. It's clear that soon ,she gonna  do same like her and the I'll be leaving facing humiliation of people. I'd told you to let's go home. But you people didn't listen to me and served me as sacrifice goat.. and now she is sleeping in my room without any worry   giving me sleepless nights. Hearing his remark, i felt like To bang  his head  somewhere for using such bad words for my sister and for me. I can't believe ,he can be that arrogant. I agreed ,whatever happened last night ,it angered him and he is in emotional zone. But that's doesn't mean, he can use such fuel language. The way his life have  been destroyed  last night. Same happened with me as well. But the way he is yelling it's feeling like he is the only one who sacrificed everything.  However  if he had issue with me ..then why the hell he didn't speak anything last night. Why did he set besides me and sign on the wedding papers. Moreover as per as  my dad's statement, he was the one who asked him to make his second daughter marry to him then why  the hell he is reacting like that.