Chapter 01

Happy reading.

I never ever thought in my dreams that today I will be Sitting besides  a man   signing on wedding papers , whom I'd seen first time yesterday as my sister's would be husband.  Except his name , I don't know anything about him. He was completely stranger to me. But today with one mare sign, I've became his  lawful wife.  Two days before ,I shifted back in my house ,after completing my studies in another city. I was so excited to attend my sister's wedding as well as shifting back into my house. But I didn't even  think that my whole life gonna  get change as I'll keep  my foot in this house. !! Today my sister supposed to get marry arnav Singh raizada  , the guy whom I got married.  But on the meantime , she ran away and my parents forced me to set besides him ,just because they didn't want their respect to get tarnished in-front of the whole world.  I thought , might  the  guy would say , he don't wanna do it and will leave with his family. But to my surprise , he was the one who asked my baba to make me marry  to him. as if he didn't then , he will ruin him completely.  As he kept his demand my father evidently got agreed with his  offer and displayed me infront of people as bride   Covering my head , so that no one sees my face. All my dreams, all my wishes went in drain  for sake of saving my parents reputation and respect.   Now I can't do anything except shed tears , which  continuously felling out of my eyes feeling miserable and helpless.  

If this is done then shall we leave. I really don't wanna live at this place for more seconds.  The arnav Singh raizada spoke  in his thick voice breaking my trance.   I flinch and stood up with the help of my mother,  it's feeling like ,my parents have became puppet of him. As he is spilling something out of his mouth , they are doing it next second without uttering a single word and  frankly why would   they  speak , when  they don't have any choice except oblige him.  My sister didn't leave chance for them to say anything. She itself have ran away. But left us facing all the humiliation and helplessness.  

Come let's go khushi  I mean ridhima.  My mother corrected herself calling me by my sister's name infront of guest so that they don't get doubt about me under the vail instead her, which actually broke my heart into many pieces yet again being second choice for everyone for saving their asses.   Soon I've been pushed in the car and door have been closed with loud  noise making him flinch. 

Drive aman.  I scoot away immediately ,when I heard his voice besides me. I gulp and started fidgeting with my fingers with mare thought of spending my whole with the person ,whom I don't know at all.

Chief, there's people ahead.  I can't drive.  His driver Announced looking at him through the mirror.

Can't you listen I said drive aman. I really don't wanna stay here anymore.  He growl in his loud voice making me shiver in fear as well as Angry on him for yelling on the poor soul like that. Can't he talk sweetly. Since I've met him. Well technically ,I didn't meet him.. it's first time I'm seeing him. But still since I've seen him ,he is just yelling at  everyone.. whether if it's my parents or other people.  I don't know how can  someone be so rude to people. Don't he  think about  others feelings.   I sighs and   Turn my face away towards glass from  where I can barely see outer world. But it's better instead feeling nervous sitting besides him. 

In half way ,when I was busy looking outside ,during that he got  call and in seconds he order his driver to take him to his  office instead home , which he obliged and he took the route which I guess takes to his office. After sometimes his car stopped infront of big building and he gets down still  fiddling with his phone ,which actually  quite annoying.  I don't know why people have so much obsession with their phones.  I guess sometimes even phone must be thinking why  it have been invented. These humans just don't leave him for seconds.