Catch of the Day (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I mean you could've said that, but it probably wouldn't have ended well," Lewis jokes.

"He didn't deny anything," Kim mutters, still upset about the whole accusation.

Rikki: "He's using illegal nets, too."

Emma: "It's true. And they didn't have those grid things in them."

Cleo: tenses up. "This just gets worse and worse. My dad." Drops her hands onto the table.

"Didn't do it," Don says once again.

Rikki: "Well, to be honest, we didn't actually see your dad."

Cleo: "But it was his boat, right?" They nod, Cleo leans back into the booth.

"Just because you see his boat doesn't mean that he was the one who did it," Annette says. "Yeah, but it does make him a suspect," Harrison explains.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[At the docks, tons of people are scrambling around, preparing to catch the shark. Emma and Rikki walk down the dock next to Eddie who is sharpening a giant fishhook.]

Rikki: "Great. Every fishermen on this side of the planet is getting psyched to catch that stupid shark."

Eddie: overhearing their conversation perks up and turns around, catching the girl's attention with the giant hook in his hand. "Shark? Don't you girls worry, if it's still out there, it's sushi." He holds the hook to his face, smiling creepily.

"That's not creepy at all," Charlotte sarcastically says, shivering from the giant hook shown. "Yeah, dad why would you ever hire him?" Cleo asks. "I don't know anymore," Don shrugs.

"Was that supposed to be some sort of threat?" Bella asks, trying to get over her little quiet spell. "I don't think so, especially since everyone thought it was the shark," Rikki shrugs.

[The girls walk away while Eddie returns to sharpening the hook.]

Emma: "What a circus."

"You're not wrong about that," Sam chuckles.

Emma: "They'll be searching everywhere."

Rikki: "Ready for a swim?"

"Too dangerous, Rikki," Terry warns. "I know that. But Cleo didn't apparently," Rikki smiles, mumbling that last part. Cleo glares at her as if she were warning her to stay quiet.

Emma: "No way. Too dangerous with these guys out there. Let's face it, until this cools down, we're grounded."

"Thank you, Emma," Terry sighs. "Nice wordplay," Will chuckles.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Outside of the Juicenet, Cleo is leaning against a pole, watching the scenery when Lewis walks up.]

Lewis: "I know what you are thinking." She looks over at him. "Rikki and Emma told me about your dad."

Cleo: scoffs. "Great. So now the whole world knows my dad's a criminal."

"No, he's not," Kim says, sounding annoyed. Cleo rolls her eyes, however, not at her sister's comment, but at her own exaggeration.

Cleo: "What would you do, Lewis?"

Lewis: "I'd change my name and move to the country. That's just me."

"Well, that doesn't help at all," Bella says. "It wasn't even that bad of a crime!" Zane points out. "Yes, but his skipper still broke the law," Harrison explains, "Just like when you left Cleo stranded on your zodiac." Zane sighs. "Are you ever going to get over that?" "Might take a while," he smiles.