53! dilema

Literally running from all over xiao's place to celestia hotel was anything but easy, your stamina was shit

But as if to add up to you misery, the two buff men who were at the entrance looked even more scary than the last two times you saw them.

Getting in would be a pain.

You took a deep breath mentally preparing yourself for watever the two men were going to do to you after you took a step towards the entrance.

"Uhh.. heyyy! long time no see huh? Can I enter?" You said with a happy expression, as if it'd enlighten the mood.

"No"

"Pleaaae"

"NO."

"PPLEASE!!"

"Im calling the security if you don't leave little miss."

"BRO. you are the security..."

"Oh... yeah..."

The two men looked at each other before they both took a step aside blocking the path of the entrance, making your life 10 times harder.

"Oh come on! I'm not even lying when I say that the worlds peace is resting in my shoulders!"

"You almost burned the entrance last time you came..."

"People make mistakes..."

"You're the living proof of that."

"YOU-" ...ok but the fact that theyre right makes me wanna die.

They both rolled their eyes to you wich caused you to burn in anger. You were about to use your vision on them but remembered that you only had the delusion your father gave you. You sighed.

It won't hurt if I use it for just a bit I guess...

Even tho you were kinda experienced with elemental powers, you never actully used the element of electro, and to make things more complicated, it was a delusion.

"Are you gonna just stand there- oh, HEY!"

But none the less You still voted for using it, electrocuting the two buff men not enough to hurt them but enough to make them lose consciousness. Life really was hard.

Once you entred you imediatly used the stairs to climb up to where your father's room was, not that you cared enough about him, you only wanted to confront bosacious and get your vision back from your father.

Not giving enough fucks to knock before entering you tried opening the door but it was locked.

You looked through the place where you insert keys only to find the room empty.

Life is hard bro.

Checking xiao's phone to see the location of bosacious it still said that he's in celestia hotel, so being of them should be near.