45!im a ge-ge-ge-ge-genius

The break soon came to an end, and eventually school started. Much more to your dismay since you were looking forward to being in a new class with xiao.

You woke up, showered, ate, and now woth Thoma you were heading to school like any normal day. Except you knew it was gonna be awkward.

"Hey y/n." While walking to school, Thoma didn't miss your frown as he looked at you with concern. "Is there something bothering you"

"Oh." Being brought back to reality, hearing thoma's voice, you gave him a smile brushing it off with a chubkle. "Nah it's nothing."

Thoma just shrugged while muttering a 'if you say so' as he kept looking straight ahead of him while walking.

You weren't sure whether you tell him or not, but hey... yolo!

"Actully..." After hearing your voice, he turned his attention to you while removing his hands from his pockets, waiting for you to speak.

"How do you not be awkward..."

"Oh..."

"Fuck grammar, I didn't know how to phrase that one..." sighing deeply, you didn't fail to notice the chunkle comming our of Thoma, as he let out a deep breath.

"Is this because of your new class? Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be alright! You're the most extroverted person I know. You'll do just fine."

I'm extroverted?? Damn!!

He gave you a reassuring smile before continuing. "Besides, Scaramouche Heizou, Sara, kazuha and Xiao will be there. I'm sure everything will be great on your part."

Tightening the grip around your bag you gave Thoma a gratefully smile before saying. "Thank you, you cheer me up like nobody!!"

He smiled back. "Don't mention it! We're friends, right?"

"Yeah, maybe even more than just friends."

"Best friends?"

Old you would be a blushing stuttering mess. but now that you over come your crush, you were sure you knew how you see Thoma now.

"Comme un frère!"

Upon entering your class you Imediatly noticed the familiar faces of your friends, along with some other student you only knew the name

Heizou, who was seating at the back of the class casually chating with Scaramouche and Sara, Xiao was nowhere to be found, and upon close inspection you noticed a face you'd rather not see... Bosacious.

So you being a normal human being, you literally went and sat beside him, with an innocent smile, wich caused the man beside you to choke on air.

"choke till you die, bitch."

"AHEM- ... It's good to see you too N/n!" Coughing a little bit, he managed to control himself as he took a deep breath flashing you a smile. "Likewise, Bosi!"