34! omg

The two black haired men, with matching teal tips had finished organizing the dinning table, into a fancy place for their two upcoming guests.

Xiao's guardian finished his duties and now is on a break, so is Venti's mother. They decided to reunit at their sons house for a meal, to eventually catch up.

"Again.. why aren't you letting me cook." Venti complained for the 69th time to his roommate as he only ignored him as he ordered some food via his phone.

"Okay, the address? Uh.. xxx-xxxx-xxx... okay, thanks." After finally hanging up, Xiao let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding setting his phone back on his pocket.

"Bro, you suck a talking. Really." Venti smirked smugly, as Xiao glared at him. Wish caused the poor guy to flinch.

Venti seemed like he wanted to say something but was quickly interrupted by the bell, he quickly got up from where he was seated on the couch and rushed to the door.

"Ohmygad!!!! Mother!"

The woman who just entered the house seemed taken aback by the cheerfulness of her son, as she got hugged directly.

She was wearing an oversized black coat with some teal motifs, along with a hat and some sun glasses. Typical deguisment for famous people.

"Yeah yeah. I missed you too, Venti!"

Xiao also stood up awkwardly, looking at his friends mother while bowing slightly. "Greetings ma'am."

Gently pulling off of venti, Wendy looking over at him before smiling. "Hello to you too, Xiao. I hope Venti wasn't causing you much trouble."

Xiao shook his head slightly, while venti pouted. But proceeded to lead his mother inside.

"I have so much things I need to tell ya bout! Oh em gee!!" Venti squeeled happily as his mother only giggled, matching her sons energy. "Oh magaad!! Same!"

Sudently, Xiao got a call, as he politely dismissed himself picking it up, it was zhongli, his guardian.

"Hello, ... mhm.... yeah.... I understand, have a safe travel."

Hunging up with zhongli, in Xiao's expression you could pretty much see the little amount of disappointment but he sighed nonetheless less.

Returning back to the living room, there was Venti with Wendy as they were happily chatting, they looked like best friends rather than a mother and her son.

"I got a call from zhongli, he may arrive late but he promissed he'll be here by dinner."

They both turned their attention to the teal haired man while Wendy nodded. "I understand he may be busy, in glad he found the time to come anyways."

Xiao nodded, as he dismissed himself to the kitchen, letting Venti catch up with his mother.

His boredom was quickly fading, as he got a text from no other than her.