🍒011; Sacrifices

Start from the beginning

"And Scott?" Allison worriedly asks.

Derek just stayed silent, worrying the Argent even more.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Oh, great!"

Stiles groaned, looking at the man in frustration.

Skylar obviously confused by the sight of the man, frowns at him. "...who's he?"

"Oh, well, a Stilinski and a Hale at the centre of this mess, not very surprising!" Raphael McCall says.

Skylar frowns. "You know my name? How'd you know my name?"

"I know you all too well, Ms. Hale, now, sit down."

Skylar crossed her arms over her chest, raising her brows at him. "I don't have to listen to you, you don't own me."

Stiles proudly smiles at his girlfriend, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Agent McCall rolled his eyes at the brunette girl.

Skylar's eyes then looked at the man's badge. "Agent..."

Skylar, seeing the last name stares at him in shock. "McCall?"

"This dick is related to Scott? Our nice Scott? Oh, god." Skylar scoffs.

"Okay, how about i ignore you?" Agent McCall sarcastically smiles.

Skylar shrugs. "Whatever."

"Would you answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Raphael then asks Stiles.

Stiles scoffs. "As long as you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

Raphael huffs at him. "Where's you father?"

Stiles then shrugs. "Don't know, haven't seen him."

"Is he drinking again?" Raphael questions.

Stiles furiously glares at him. "What do you mean, 'again', he never had to stop."

"But, he did have to slow down." Raphael states.

"All right, how about this? Next time i see him, i'll have him do a sobriety test, we'll do the alphabet, we'll start with 'f' and end with 'u'." Stiles says in a smartass tone.

Skylar amusingly stares at him, Raphael, noticing this, became annoyed.

"Something you want to say, Hale?" Raphael snapped.

"Something you want to hear, Agent McCall?" Skylar teasingly asks.

Raphael squints his eyes at her, angrily glaring at her.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia Martin was seen driving through the roads of Beacon Hills, the light of the sun shinning down from the sky, reflecting onto her face.

Maia then felt herself being pulled into a vision, her eyes just gazing into nothing, the car driving off into its own course.

"The three of you are going to sacrifice yourselves for them, which means...you'll be dead, just for a while." Deaton says in a muffled tone.

Allison Argent, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was seen being pushed down into an icy bath, them becoming temporarily dead.

Maia was soon pulled out of her vision, her then soon finding herself in the road, her awfully confused on why she's there.

"I didn't peg you for one that got suicidal tendencies." A teasing voice says.

"Malachai? Why am i on the road?" Maia confusingly asks.