𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥

A/N: in which the two sweeties celebrate quite a special Halloween together :)

Warnings: FLUFFF

__________

-

"Let's stay home, what do you say? No party, just us, at home. We can make those pizzas in ghost shapes like we saw, hm?" my sweetheart of a boyfriend asks me, slowly wrapping his strong arms around me from behind as I make us a drink in the kitchen. He's the sweetest, this man of mine. We were invited to some Halloween parties in London our friends are throwing, but we're both not necessarily into parties so much. We tried to force ourselves to go, but I see he's giving in first. "Yes please" I sigh, leaning my head back onto his shoulder while his lips softly kiss my neck. He chuckles a bit, kisses my neck one more time and gently turns me around in his arms. "I love you, you know that?" he asks, raising his eyebrows jokingly with a smile on his face. "I love you too, big bear" I giggle, shaking my head as I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a loving kiss.

"So we're gonna go to the store, get some ingredients, some snacks, drinks, and prepare for a Halloween-night-in. Sounds good?" Henry asks me now, touching my nose with his for a moment. I nod my head with a smile, peck his lips and give him the drink I made us. We have a garden here at home, in the country side of England. We grow a lot of vegetables and fruits ourselves, and I recently made some lemonade. He loves it, we both do. After finishing our drink and some occasional kisses, we get ready to go to the store. We get some snacks like candy and chips, some ingredients for our pizza too and ice cream fir dessert. Once we're back home, we take a nice hot shower together, wear our comfy matching pj's we got as a total joke, and get back downstairs.

We start by making our own pizzas shaped like little ghosts, put them in the oven and pick a movie to watch while they bake. We decide to see 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' tonight, just to throw the Christmas spirit in there at least a tiny little bit. We enjoy our delicious home made pizza once it's done, watch some more Halloween movies and have the ice cream and other snacks we brought from the store. Cuddled up on the couch, we finish the last movie of tonight and slowly get up to clean the table. We get upstairs, brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed together at all times. Once we lay down, Henry is fast to pull me close. I giggle about it, I feel so safe in his arms. "I love you, Jass. I can't wait for our love to be forever" he silently tells me, keeping his lips on my temple after giving it a small kiss. "I love you too, H" I silently reply, closing my eyes and putting my hand on his chest, softly smiling as I think about how lucky I am. It's been four years with this big bear, I love him for ever and ever.

Suddenly, while I'm slowly starting to feel more sleepy, I hear a sound. Some kind of clicking sound, like something is opening. I open my eyes, and instantly look at a beautiful, delicate, shiny ring in a small black box, in my boyfriend's hand. I let out a silent gasp, staring at the ring as my eyes fill themselves with tears. "What do you say? Will you let me love you forever?" he asks me, talking gently and silently with his deep voice, making me look up. I giggle happily, move up a bit and put my hands in his cheeks before I kiss him, telling him 'yes' in between the kisses. He carefully puts the gorgeous silver ring on my finger for me, smiling bright at all times. "I love you. I love you so much, future Jasmin-June Cavill" he chuckles, making me giggle. "I love you too, future husband" I add, kissing him yet again.

-

-

(Well , that was my first shirt Henry imagine! It's not much, I was barely inspired but wanted to give you guys something anyway!)