•10•

•one week later

It's been about a week since the game and since I've been there new manager, it's Saturday and we just had are practice match yesterday and we won. it's so far been pretty good, we have had some difficulties here and there but it's all been resolved in the end, I'm actually really enjoying being there manager, I haven't had much time with kenma lately because either I'm busy or he's busy or where just tired from practice and school.

I'm still training with the manager position, kuroo usually shows me more about volleyball and kenma will talk about plays we can do at home, where usually busy with that too, that's most of are conversations actually, I want to have more time with him but it seems like we have just been kind of apart recently with school and volleyball.

I want to keep doing this but I also want more time to myself and I just can't seem to have a much time as before, I'm always trying to find more plays and how we could change some stuff up to win are next game, are next big game is in 1 month, since we have practice matches every week I try and use that opportunity to see the boys in a actual game since during practice there only going against each other.

I sometimes talk to the players one on one and see if they can try something new and it usually is affective but not always. Currently me and kenma are both in are rooms, right now I'm just studying for my next test for algebra, I hate algebra it makes no damn sense, like why the fuck you tellin me to figure out how I know that bitch is a fucking triangle.or somethin like that, like why we gotta do nasa math, like all I needa know is addition and subtraction, das all.

Yaku is actually pretty smart so I got his number and he's been helping me out, if I fail a class then I can't go to practice so I've been taking my school more seriously, a lots on my chest right now but it's honestly been helping me deal with my parents loss. I don't really think about it anymore since it's been like 3-4 months since that all happened.

I'm starting to get hungry so I put my stuff away and head downstairs. 'Ramen kind of sounds good' you grab a instant ramen noodle from the pantry, you add hot water and put it in the microwave for about 3 minutes. You hear a door open from upstairs and someone coming down from the stairs and you assume it's kenma. You see kenma come around the corner from where the stairs are at.

"Hey kenma" he's on his Nintendo like always but he looks up at you "hi y/n" your kind of awkward right now because you have barely seen kenma in the past week, so it's kind of weird seeing him now a days, "umm, are you hungry?" He nods "I was going to get a ramen but it looks like you beat me to it" you realize that your eating the last ramen so you kind of feel bad, even tho you have lived here for a while, you still don't feel like this is your home, this is still someone else's house.

"Oh, sorry..uh we can share it if you want?" He nods at you again, when you hear the microwave beep you take out the ramen, you both get a fork and sit at the table, kenma puts down his Nintendo and you both start eating, it's a little awkward but your not sure what to say. Kenma felt the same way so he tried to brake the silence "how are you doing in algebra? I remember you telling me it was difficult for you and your grades where going down or something" you happy that he broke the silence so you try and hold the conversation "it's okay, I've been calling yaku almost everyday to study with him since he's good at algebra." Kenma tenses for a moment but you don't notice "yaku?? Why don't you ask me, why yaku?" It's like the only thing he heard me say was yaku... "we'll yaku was willing to help me and he's a pretty good study buddy"

"I can be a good study buddy too..I'll help you, you don't need to ask him for help." What's his problem, where just studying, is he seriously that worried I'm going to replace him or something, it's kind of cute tho if I'm being honest. But I kind of want to push his buttons right now, I'm in the mood for a argument, toxic bitches RISE!
"We'll I don't need your help, yaku is willing to help me and I like talking to him so it's okay." I can immediately tell he's upset now and I'm trying not to laugh.