•09•

•Friday- bus•

Y/n pov:

We'll as you know, Friday is the day the guys have there volleyball game with Karasuno, I'm supposed to be trained to become the manager but I just want to see if I think I could do it in the first place, all the guys think I could do it but I want to make sure myself just in case I actually want to do it.

So where currently on the bus on are way to Karasuno high, I'm excited to meet everyone, it sounds like there good friends but also tough rivals, I'm pretty sure some of these guys are the guys kenma plays with on those dumb games. Where about 10 minutes away from there where we're at right now. I'm sitting next to Nobuyuki right now and just talking about random stuff..we'll I'm the one mostly talking, I'm kinda used to it because of kenma tho, anyways where currently playing I spy, he didn't want to play but I forced him because I got bored just looking out the window.

"I spy with my little eye..somethinggggg green!" He looks at me in a calm expression "the tree" how does he keep guessing them right! "Ughhh, your turn.." he looks around for a moment "I spy with my eye... something that looks upset" you get confused at that statement, what's he talking about? So you look around and notice kenma looking kind of upset, aww he's cute when he's mad, but why is he mad in the first place.

I'll just text him

Cat noir💛

Me: why do you look so upset?

Cat noir💛: I'm fine

Me: no your obviously not, what's your problem.

Cat noir💛: nothing, I'm fine, have fun playing your dumb game with your new boyfriend.

Me: BABAHAHAAHA

Cat noir💛: what's funny

'He's such a baby, he's so cute tho so I'll let it slide'

Me: because your mad about me talking to a guy that's not you.

Cat noir💛: no I'm not I don't care.

Me: well you obviously do, don't worry babyyy, I only like talking to you anyways!! I'll give u head when we get there how bout that to make it up to u😛🍆

Cat noir💛: I'm blocking you

Me: NOOO I WAS JUST KIDDING, POOKIE COME BACK!

Cat noir💛: don't ever call me pookie again bye

Me: fuck u then bitch🖕

Cat noir💛: anytime

Me: Ouu u lil freak, call me mommy😩

Cat noir💛: now I'm definitely blocking you.

-You have been blocked-

WOW THAT LITTLE ASSWIPEING GAY LORD ACTUALLY BLOCKED ME! Whatever he was probably getting horny and so he blocked me (I'm delusional)

•at nekoma high•

We just arrived at nekoma and where all currently getting out of the bus, I grab my backpack and head out of the bus, I see kenma and kuroo and walk over to them, "Heyy, are you guys excited to play today!" Kuroo looks over at me energetically "hell yeah! We're so going to win!" I love the confidence "we'll with me being your guys manager in training, we're definitely going to win!"

When we get inside the gym I see another team already in there practicing, we all set are stuff down and I see a boy with orange hair running up to us "KENMAAA" he sounds familiar, kenma looks up from his Nintendo to greet the short boy infrount of him "hi hinata, good to see you again." You can tell that even tho kenma doesn't look very excited to see him, you can tell he is. "I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG, who's that?" He points at you, kenma looks over at you, "that's y/n" hinata looks a little suprised but smirks a little in a joking way and whispers to kenma "so that's the girl that was giving you head the other day on the game, and also the girl that gave u those scratches on your back"