•08•

•The next day 8:00am •

We'll yesterday was definitely something, I don't think I have ever felt that good in my life, he knew what he was doing, but I didn't think he would be that kinky either, but after trying stuff out yesterday I think I might be two, the was literally nothing I didn't like, everything kenma did I liked actually. I got up and took a shower and got dressed for school, me and kenma are going to school late today because we were both tired from yesterday's activities.

You went downstairs and seen kenma waiting for you in his usual spot on his Nintendo, "morning princess, you look cute" you smile and blush a little, you love when he calls you that and the fact he thinks you look cute too, "good morning kenma, an...

You went downstairs and seen kenma waiting for you in his usual spot on his Nintendo, "morning princess, you look cute" you smile and blush a little, you love when he calls you that and the fact he thinks you look cute too, "good morning kenma, and so do you" he smiles after you said that, you both put on you shoes and head out the door, you want to ask kenma if you can hold his hand as you guys are walking to school but your kind of nervous to ask because he's on his Nintendo still.

"Hey kenma, can I hold your hand.." he smiles and chuckles a little that you even had to ask, he puts away his Nintendo in his backpack and grabs your hand. Kenma didn't want to tell you but the scratches you left on his back last night where hurting him every-step he took, you felt him squeezing your hand and making faces too so you wanted to ask. "Hey kenma you okay, you don't look too good" he glances at you and then continues walking "yeah I'm alright" he smiles at you. "Okay.."

•at school•

Kenmas pov: 

When we got to school we were already in 3rd period and we didn't have that class together, I had that class with Yamamoto, and kuroo so I texted them and told them to meet me in the bathroom, my back was hurting bad and I had no choice but to ask them for help. A couple minutes later they got to the restroom, I was nervous to tell them because this is not what they would expect from me.

"Hey man what's up" kuroo asked me, "hey guys, I kind of have a problem and I don't know what to do, but don't be too shocked okay" , they both stand there and look at each other for a second and then at me "alright man" I turn around and lift up my shirt "it hurts really bad guys and I don't know what to do." I turn around and see all the jaws dropped so I give them a minute to process. "WHAT THE FUCK KENMA" Yamamoto says, "damn kenma you freaky fuck"kuroo adds, "bro did a cat attack you or something" yama asks this and looks at you still shocked "no you dumbass he was obviously having rough sex" kuroo tells the slow boy standing next to him "can you guys not tell anyone on the team tho" they nod in understandment.

"How long has this been going on with you and y/n?" Kuroo asks to confirm, "about 3 or 4 days I think" the both just stand there and look at him in shock "3 OR 4 DAYS AND SHES DOING THAT TO YOU ALREADY" yama yells and kuroo slaps the back of his head "CAN YOU BE ANY LOUDER" he looks at him and rolls his eyes "I mean I was kinda into it so I didn't mind, but I didn't think it was going to hurt this BAD" .

"We'll your a idiot, but if you have scratches like that she definitely enjoyed it, I didn't know you had that dawg in you kenma I'm proud!" Kuroo comes over to kenma and slaps his back "OWW KUROO WHAT THE FUCK" kuroo looks at him apologetically. "My bad, but you should tell y/n and have you and her go to the nurse and put ointment on it or something" kenma looks down again "I don't know if I can tell her because I don't want her to feel bad" kuroo and yama both understand that "we'll does she have any marks on her body that might be hurting right now, and maybe you can help her too" yama mentioned "smartest thing you said all year" kuroo rolls his eyes at Yama while saying this "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Yamamoto says loudly.