•02•

Tuesday-9:34am

You walk into the airport with your mom and dad, you go to check in to get your tickets and go through security check, your now sitting in a waiting room on you phone looking at pictures of Tokyo.
Your dad look over to you and says, "what have you been staring at this whole time on that phone" he questions, you quickly respond with, "just looking at pictures of Japan I'm kind of getting excited to go, it honestly looks pretty cool, I really want to see a cherry blossom tree"

Picture of cherry blossom tree:

Your dad responded with. " yeah there very pretty trees you will enjoy it, I will be super busy once we get there but I'll try and eventually take you" you smile and say "yeah that sounds nice, how much longer till we bored the plane?" Your dad look at his watch then looks back at you. "About 10 minutes hun" you huff a little " okay..I've never been on a plane so I'm nervous.." your mom holds your hand and says "it's okay sweetie will both be there, nothing to worry about"you smile at them both and wait to board the plane.

•on the plane•

•on the plane•

After you board the plane and get situated in your seat you put on your headphones and play music you previously downloaded. Right when the plane takes off you hold onto your mom and dads hand and gently squeeze for comfort, your mom looks at you and giggles a little, and then proceeds to relax and enjoy the flight.

•at Tokyo airport• (sorry for all the time-skips)

12 hours later you arrive in Tokyo, your super excited to be here and can't wait too see your new house, you exit the plane and walk into the airport with your parents, your dad stretches and says, "finally where here, took us 12 hours but at least where here and safe." Even tho it's morning here you and your parents feel pretty tired, and it's most likely from jet lag, and how your not used to the times here.

You look at your parents and recommend "do you guys think we should get a hotel or something because I'm sure the delivery people aren't going to be here till at least tomorrow." Your father looks at you and says "yeah that sounds like a good idea, I'll get a driver for us, hayami dear can you look for a hotel close by and rent it out for the night"

Your mom looks towards your father and nods in response, you just sit down in the resting area and wait for your parents to figure stuff out. While your waiting you look at the school you will be attending and what it looks like "nekoma high? Seems like a nice school, I wonder what sports are available" you look a little more into it until your dad says the driver is here and waiting to pick you guys up.

All of you go into the car and your dad decides it would be best to get a rental car first and then go to the hotel, so you go to a car place and rent a car for the next couple days till your parents officially buy one. You proceed to get into the rental car and officially go to the hotel.

•hotel-4:08pm

Your parents find a nearby hotel and and check in your in awe from how cool it looks because you have never seen a hotel look quite like this.
Your excited even more when you enter the room and see where your staying "wowwww! This is so cool, I think I'm going to like it here." You say as you jump on the bed, your parents look at each other happy finally seeing you happy "we told you, you would like Japan" your mom mentions. "We'll I don't know if it's just me but I'm starting, me and your mom are going to get something to eat, you want to come or you just want us to
Bring what's left over?" Your dad says

You look at them and say "yeah just bring me what's left over I'm not super hungry anyway."
Your mom smiles and then says "alright see you in about an hour or so, we will try and not be gone to long." You then nod and relax on the bed and play games on your phone, your parents get there stuff really quick and wave goodbye. "Love you y/n see you soon sweetheart"

But little did you know that would be the last I love you and goodbye you would hear from your parents...

•hotel-8:46pm•

It's been a couple hours since you have last heard from your parents, they said they would be back in an hour but it's already been a couple hours. You decide to call them after some thinking, no pick up from your mom, you call your dads phone, again no pick up, you start getting worried and text them.

•Birthgivers GC•

Y/n-
Hey where are you guys at I'm starting to get a little worried 8:54pm

It was already around 1:39am You kept texting and calling them hoping they would answer but no response from neither, you suddenly hear a knock at the door and jump a little from being frightened, you go to the door and see who it is from the door hole thing (idk what it's called) it's some mysterious woman standing out there, you ask out of caution before you open the door. "Can I help you? Who are you and what exactly do you want?"

The mystery lady then speaks, "hello, my name is asuka-myoga, I'm here to inform you about your parents miss." You heart suddenly drops, you open the door and ask "w-what do you mean inform..did something happen to them..?" She's slow to respond from her being nervous to say the wrong thing. "Ms.y/n, im very sorry but your parents have unfortunately passed away..I'm here to escort you to where you will be staying."

You immediately fall to your knees and start crying out of shock, "n-no way t-that can't be possible...I was just with them a couple hours ago.." the lady gets to her knees and looks at you with comforting eyes. " I'm so very sorry y/n the ambulance did everything they can but there was so much harm done that there was nothing they could do."

Once you have calmed down She then helps you up to your feet and leads you to the car. When you reach the Car you get in and once your comfortable in your seat you ask. " where will I be staying by the way miss?"

"The kozume residents"

OMGGGG! I can't believe I just wrote over 1200 words, more of what happened to her parents and the reason why she is staying with the kozumes will be explained in the next chapter butttttt for now I hope you like the story so far and I'll make sure to update every 1-2 days and if I'm busy with school then probably 2-4 days but I'm not too busy right now so I should have time, if you have any requests or anything for later chapters FEEL FREE TO LMK in the comments, we'll without further ado, here comes the real storyyyy, finnaly we getting to the good part ykyk 😛😛