Opening of the door caught everyone's attention. A nurse entered with a few tools in a tray. Abhi stands up straight and gulps in nervousness. He let out a shaky breath and looked at Aaravi who was already looking at him but she frowned seeing his pale face.

Siya and Ashika look at the nurse who is standing near the entrance and look at Abhimanyu for permission. They couldn't understand as usually the nurses come and after doing their job they went out.

Abhimanyu walked near Aaravi and sat on the stool. He gives her a smile which is obviously a forced smile.

“Aaravi, you know na, …I love you and  will keep loving you no matter what, right..” Aaravi looked at him with a sweet confused smile and nodded her head.

“You are beautiful in all ways but it's your soul that I love more than your look and outer beauty,” he told her sincerely, making her heartbeat fasten hearing his sweet loving words for her.

She gives him a bright beautiful smile while gently patting Abheer in her lap as he is busy sucking his pacifier.

“Well I am flattered, Agnihotri Sahab but why are you suddenly telling me this, hm?” she asked playfully, making his chest feel heavy in agony.

He gulped visibly which she noticed before he could hide his tense expression.

She frowned looking at him in suspicion.

Abhimanyu signs the nurse to come near Aaravi making everyone look at the nurse.

Abhimanyu cup her face made her look at him. 

“Aaravi meri Jaan, … it just for sometime,” Now Aaravi started panicking slightly.

“Wha..at?” she asked as she tried to look at what the nurse was doing, hearing some sound from there. 

She saw her mothers looking at her with tears. Ashika walked her slowly with tears running down her cheek before she took Abheer in her hands. 

“Manyu, why is Mumma crying? Let me see…” she said, feeling her eyes burning in fear as she knew by now something bad is coming ahead for her.

Siya covered her mouth and closed her eyes not wanting her daughter in pain and suffering.

“Fo..r surgery, y..our h..air are need to be trimmed a bi..bit,” Abhimanyu whispered with difficulty while looking at her face. 

Hearing his Aaravi stare at him for a moment before a shaky smile on her face along with tears in her eyes.

“Oh..” she just murmured and nodded her head. 

“I..it’s alright..” she said to him trying her best to assure him that she is alright with this.

But her shaky and broken voice gave away the suffering and pain she was feeling. 

Seeing her hiding her pain, a tear rolled down from Abhi’s eyes. He felt so helpless and useless seeing her so vulnerable. 

What the used of his this love if he can't save her from all these pain, suffering and torture of their cruel destiny. 

Aaravi sniffed her tears and wiped his tears and smiled. 

“Don't worry, I am feeling sad. I know it is coming. And why are you crying, huh? And see you made me cry too,” she said tonight, his mood but instead he felt more broken seeing her smiling at him. 

“Mumma, see…you always said na I am a crybaby but now see your son. He is the biggest crybaby,” Ashika smiles sadly then chuckles with tears in her eyes hearing her words.