Chapter 1

~The Uchiha Mansion~

A 13 year old raven could be seen wearing his ninja footwear at the exit of the mansion as he shouts out at "Naruto! Hurry up we have to get to the academy early today!" he stood up as he finished wearing his footwear.

Just then a 11 year old boy who was a few inches shorter than the older Raven slide opens the traditional front door wearing his usual black turtle neck shirt covering his lower half face while also wearing a white hoodie which covered his upper half face with only his black eyes and a few bangs of faded red hair visible to the people around him. He eyed the older boy coldly while doing some hand signs which stated '-How many million times should I ask you not to call me with that name Nii-San?-'

The older Raven namely known as Sasuke sighed at his little brother and said without much of an emotion filled voice " Maybe a infinity million times and even then I will not stop calling you by your own nick name. The reason is simple which is old habits die hard."

This time its the younger lad's turn to sigh as he did some more hand signs stating wityh his head hung low '-Fine....but please just use..... my real name when we are with others okay.....-' As he stated that he got pat on his hoodied head from the older as the older stated with softness lacing his voice "I know kid..... We've been over this a million times already and don't think of this Nii-San of yours is dumb enough ignore his otoutou's wishes and insecurities..."

As Sasuke said that he earned a small nod from his little brother which made him smile abit. The younger boy then made another series of hand signs stating '-Aren't we supposed to leave already? We should get through the graduation test today.....-'

Sasuke's eyes widen abit as he just took a hold of the younger boy's hand as he dashed out of his house after making sure that he locked the front door straight to the Academy not noticing the eyes that were observing both him and his sibling.

"So these two are the last two survivors of The Uchiha clan...... Uchiha Sasuke and his little brother...........Uchiha Sasaki.....who are supposed to train under me...." As the guy said that he vanished from his hiding place to a place who knows where that is.

~The Ninja Academy~

The two Uchiha boys arrived at the academy just in time and made their way to their class and took their usual seats which is beside eachother. But the two boys failed to notice the class girls squealed seeing them enter or should I say seeing the oldest one Sasuke.

" Kya! Sasuke-kun is so cool! Juat look at him siting like that! So looks so carefree!" A Pink haired girl said squealing among the other girls standing beside the bench Sasuke sat.

"Yeah! The only thing that doesn't look cool is that he always with that little mute freak.....I just don't get why they are always together and why that freak is even in the same class as we are as he 2 years younger than us....when he can't even perform a single jutsu......" A pale blond haired girl said standing beside the pink haired one.

Every girl agreed to what the blond said and went back to their seats except the pinkhead who decided to sit next to Sasuke as their homeroom teacher Umino Iruka came in to the class.

"Okay class today is the day where you guys can graduate and become Ninjas Officially! So are you all ready to take the test?" Asked Iruka as he earned nods from all of his students well except the youngest one in the class. As Iruka saw the lack of responce from the little Uchiha he sighed and asked the boy "Sasaki are you not ready for the test yet?"

Sasaki looked up and did some hand signs looking with no particular emotion on his face at his sensei which states '-I'm ready, sorry that I spaced out for abit-' Iruka sensei smiled at this and said "It's fine, Don't worry about it okay" Sasaki nodded at this and the class went back to their normal schedule until The Hokage arrives to conduct the test for the students.