The Prologue

Alina Dawn born in the days of Ancient Greece Athens

Alina became the first Original Vampire, the First Original Tribrid 1,000 years before the Mikaelsons became the Original Family.

Her family bloodline is a mixture of powerful witches and werewolf Hybrids.

During a harsh time of war, Alina's mother couldn't bare to lose her only child, so she turned Alina into an immortal being on the next full moon.

Though something went wrong that night, making Alina thirst for blood. 

Alina hadn't activate her werewolf curse having not killed before, so they assume she is a Hybrid.

But on that very night Alina killed her Step-Father in the defense of saving her mother, and to their shock and horror she became a Tribrid.

Many years after, Alina watched her mother grow old and die.....Alina feeling she had no more cause to stay in Athens she collected all the valuables of her home such as grimoires. 

She then burned her family home down to the ground as she was the last living member of the Dawn Bloodline, after burying her mother in Dawn Crypt she left to travel the world.

Over the years she seen many empires rise and fall, she has been to lands discovered and undiscovered.

The she finally stopped in Norway or how people at the time call it 'The New World'

She made a small home for herself in a village where she met the Mikaelsons.

After growing close to them, she cared for them like family.

And then the Death of Henrik happened.

She overheard Ester and Mikael trying to find a way to save their child so she stepped in giving her mother's spell that turned Alina into an Original.

The only difference was the ingredients.

Ester used the White Oak Tree while Alina's mother used Eldergleam Oak from an ancient tree the Dawn family holds sacred.

It's the only one of its kind on Earth and hold many unknown magic within its bark.

After the turning the Mikaelsons into Originals Alina left once more to travel the world but this time at her side was the Mikaelson....though it was not to last.

They ran from Mikael and in doing so Niklaus daggered his siblings.

Alina couldn't bare it anymore and left just before the appearance of Katerina Petrova.

Now during modern days of the 2000's Alina has built an mansion around the Eldergleam Dawn Tree. Spelled with wards to keep out all supernatural and humans unless they have the blessing of Alina's will to enter the grounds.

Alina was researching or has been for the past 500 years around her family and their connection to the Eldergleam.

Finding an old stone tablet from one of her Ancestors she learnt that her family were 'born' from the Eldergleam, which turns out to be a connection to another realm or dimension, Alina's family was from another world.

Alina having the thirst for adventure, she began to find a way to open this portal once more and return to the birth world of her Ancestors.

A land she discovered which is called 'Skyrim' off the the stone tablet.

This is how I imagine her to look like, I don't own this image just found it off Pinterest