Finding out.

It's been 3 months since i found out i was pregnant. A lot has happened but still only Kevin and Veronica know. I can't lie anymore, my bump is big now.

Kevin comes in my room to wake me up, he shakes me softly. I wake up and rub my eyes.
Kevin: Good morning sleepy head. We're going to the Gallaghers for break fast get ready.
I nod and Kevin helps me out of bed. Veronica walks into my room as Kevin leaves.
Veronica: Hey baby, need help getting changed?
Ria: Yes please.
She helps me put my banks on. This is the outfit:

Veronica helps me downstairs and they help me to put my shoes on

Veronica helps me downstairs and they help me to put my shoes on. They help me down and i walk into the Gallagher house with my cardigan over my my bump so no one can see yet.
Kevin: Everyone come in the living room, we have news.
Ria: I- I don't know if i can do this.
I look to Veronica and Kevin and they nod.
Ria: I need to go to the bathroom..
Kevin helps me up and i go to the downstairs one. Veronica helps me on the toilet then walks out and shuts the door. I finish my business and go into the living room.
Kevin: Are you okay?
I nod and he holds my hand as i sit back down.
Ria: I-.. I'm pregnant.
They all gasp, their faces looking shocked. I put my hand on my head.
Lip: M-Mine?
Ria: I guess so, i haven't fucked anyone else but you. Y-You didn't pull out.
Fiona: I so don't wanna hear about that but we're all still going to support you. We love you.
Kevin helps me up and i hug all of them, Lip kisses me.
Ria: Your with Karen.
Lip: Your carrying my baby. I need to support and be with you.
I smile and hug him and everyone cheers.
Ian: Aww we're going to have another baby to take care off.
I giggle and then feel all sweaty, I try to walk upstairs and Ian helps me up. Holding my back, helping me up.
Ria: I need a shower.
Ian: A bath is probably better, we don't want you to slip. Lie in my bed, i'll run your bath.
Ria: I love you Ian.
I kiss his cheek and go and get in his bed and then Lip walks in.
Lip: Hey, you okay?
He sits on the end of Lip's bed, Helps me sit up.
Ria: Yeah, i-i'm okay. Just my bumps getting big.
Lip: My little baby's getting big in there.
I laugh and then Kiss Lip, he hugs me and we cuddle in Ian's bed until my bath is ready. He grabs my hands and helps me up off the bed. Lip gets me undressed and Ian and Lips both hold my arms and help me into the bath. I relax and stay in the bath for a bit.
Ria: Ian, Lip!!
Then they come in, I get out with the help of them. Ian wraps a towel around me and we walk back into the boys room.
Ria: Can i borrow some sweats? Jeans are not it for today.
Lip hands me some sweat pants and one of his shirts, they help me downstairs and i sit on the couch.
Fiona: Are you feeling okay?
Ria: Yeah, thank you to all of you for everything.
Kevin: Glad we can help.
Fiona: There trying to make me get a parent at Carl's school. I can't get anyone to go, i think there going to try put him in a foster home.

A few hours later Fiona comes rushing down the stairs with Carl.
Fiona: We're going to the school, see you guys later.

by the way this part is going to go different than in the episode.

I get a call from Fiona, i answer it.
Fiona: There planning on putting Carl in foster care.
Ria: I'll be there in a minute.
I end the phone and make Kevin drive me to
school, i barge into the classroom their in. Lip, Fiona and Steve are sat there. I push the door open with full force, i slam my hands on the desk.
Ria: Foster care? NO WAY. You think you can put him in foster care, you do that and you better watch your back.
Lip: Hey, Hey. It's okay, we're not going to let that happen.
Ria: Damn right we're not, how dare you even suggest that? He's never going anywhere but home. YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS. Let's go.
Fiona: Sorry sir.
The three of us walk out, I'm holding my stomach as we walk out. I sit in the chair outside of the office.
Lip: You okay?
Ria: Yeah, Yeah. I just need a minute.
I take a few deep breaths and then Lip helps me stand up again.
Fiona: Thanks for standing up for Carl. All of us actually.
Ria: It's okay Fi, your family. It's us against the south side. I love youse, especially my little Carl. Who is growing up to quickly so you need to stop!
We all walk down the hallway to see Frank walking with Karen.
Ria: What the fuck.
Carl laughs as i kiss his head, i smile and we get back to the Gallaghers house.
Steve: Can you get up the stairs okay?
Ria: Yeah.
They hold my arms and help me up the steps to the house, i sit on the couch and Debbie comes over and sits next to me.
Debbie: So your going to have a real baby?
Ria: Yeah Debs, i'm going to have a real baby.
Debbie: What are you going to name it?
Ria: Depends on when i find out the gender.
Debbie: Can i help you with your baby?
Ria: Of course Debs!
She smiles and then i go home. I sit on the couch whilst Kevin and Veronica are probably having sex. I fall asleep on the couch, an hour later Kevin wakes me up.
Kevin: Hey Bear, wake up.
Bear is Kevin's nick name for me, he always calls me it because he knows how much i love teddy bears.
Ria: What's up?
Kevin: If you sleep now you won't sleep tonight so get ur ass up.
I slowly sit up and Kevin gets me a drink. We go over to the Gallaghers for a bit. Lip looks stressed out.
Ria: Hey Lip, What's wrong?
Lip: Some guy found out i was taking the tests for other people. I went to a college with him today and he said everyone's scores are gone too. Then Debbie opens the door and some dude walks in, i stand up.
Kip: Tyre.
Tyre: Lip, My man. The took away my score.
Lip: I was gonna call you.
Tyre: I'm gonna get like a 6 on this test.
Lip: At least a couple hundred if you spell your name correctly.
Tyre chases Lip up the stares and Ian and Carl follow, I slowly get up the stairs. When i get to the room Tyre is hanging lip out of the window.
Carl: Let Him go!
Ian: Get my brother back in the house or the kid swings the bat.
Ria: GET HIM BACK IN NOW!
Tyre: Okay, okay.
Ian: Now.
Then Tyre pulls Lip back in and Fiona and Steve run it.
Fiona: What the hell is going on?
Tyre: I was just joking, okay okay.
Then Carl swings the bat and hits him in the knees. He screams in pain as we all cheer for Carl.