Wedding.

I've been away from the Gallaghers for 2 weeks. I then decide to go back. I walk back in and Ian sees and rushes over to me. He hugs me.
Ria: Not too tight Ian.
Ian: Sorry but where the fuck have you been, we've all be worried sick.
Lip: Where have you been?
Fiona: Are you okay?
Debbie: Ria!
Ria: Carl, Debbie. Hey guys, how are my babies?
I kiss Carl and Debbie both on the head and hug Ian and Fiona and then i walk over to Lip. I go to turn around and he grabs me and hugs me.
Lip: I've been worried.
Ria: I'm sorry, i just had a lot of things going on.

Thank god my mom hasn't hit me yet, i've been hiding from her. It's my turn to go and tell her.
Ria: Guys i promise i'll be back, i need to talk to my mom okay. You know i'll be back because it's Kevin and Veronica's wedding.
Fiona: Fake wedding.
Ria: What?
Ian: There having a fake wedding, they think it's moving to quick but there having a fake one to please Veronica's mom.
I get up and kiss Ian's cheek and walk out, i cross the road and walk into my house. My moms sat on the couch drinking beer with her new boyfriend.
Mom: Where the fuck have you been?
She walks over to me and lifts her fist, i grab it so she doesn't hit me.
Ria: You can't hit me anymore.
Mom: I can do what i want.
Ria: No actually you can't, i will go to the cops. I'm pregnant, you can't hit me.
Mom: Pregnant? what the fuck??? YOU WHORE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
Tears fill my eyes, i run upstairs in anger. I throw all my clothes and important stuff in 2 suitcases. I walk out the door with them and slam it, i slowly walk over to Kevin and Veronica's and knock on. Kevin opens the door, he sighs in relief.
Kevin: What the fuck Ria, where have you been? I've been worried.
Ria: M-My mom kicked me. Can i stay here for a bit please?
Kevin: Of course, stay here as long as you need.
I walk in with my suitcases and Veronica rushed over to me.
Veronica: Hey baby, what's going on?
Kevin: She's going to stay here for a while, her mom kicked her out.
Veronica: Of course, why did she kick you out?
Ria: I-I don't know, we had a massive argument. Bigger than ever. I'm sorry, i can try find an apartment i'll have to get a job
Veronica: No, No. Of course you can stay here honey.
I hug her and Kevin and then Kevin puts my stuff in the spare room. I walk over to the Gallaghers.
Ian: Hi Ria, do you have your dress?
I nod and then hug Ian, i've really missed him. Then I try my dress on, you can see a little bump.
I'll just say i'm bloated from the food, it's fine.
I put my coat on and shoes, then i get my makeup and hair done. I walk downstairs and Lip stares at me.
Lip: Wow.
I smile and then i sit on the couch, a few minutes later we're off to the Alibi Room. They finally get married.
Priest: You may kiss the bride.
They kiss and everyone cheers, then the music starts playing and everyone's drinking. I go to the bathroom, i start throwing up. Then i hear someone moaning. I go out and wash my hands as Lip and Karen walk out the stall. I freeze and walk out the bathroom. I walk over to Ian and start kissing him, he kisses me back. Then Lip walks over.
Lip: What the fuck are you doing?
Ria: Go away Lip. I'm enjoying my night.
Lip: You can't enjoy your night, your not even drinking Ria. Your acting weird.
Ria: NO I AM NOT.
Then i walk over to Kevin, he's sitting down and i out my hand out.
Ria: Care to dance.
Kevin takes my hand and we go to the dance floor, we start dancing and laughing. Veronica takes pictures of us. Then the whole Gallagher family, Me, Kevin and Veronica take a picture sat on the bar counter.

I then dance with Veronica and her mom, then Debbie. Then Carl, and then we all dance together. I see Lip and Karen leave.
Ria: YEAH FUCK YOU!
I say sticking my middle fingers up as they walk out the door. Kevin pulls my hands down.
Kevin: Excuse me young lady.
Ria: Sorry DAD.
Kevin laughs as we all dance together. I have to say, it was a really good night. I left earlier than everyone else. I start walking to Kev and Veronica's as a i see Lip on the other side of the road. He runs over to me, i just ignore him as i carry on walking.
Lip: We have to talk Ria. I'm sorry but, she's my girl friend.
Ria: TALK ABOUT WHAT? Huh that you told me youse broke up. Every time we fuck you show up with her after. I'm not just going to be your rebound. Leave me alone Lip seriously, i'm living with Kevin and Veronica now. I need sleep. Goodnight Lip.
Lip: No, Stop. You can't keep doing this to me.
Ria: Doing what to you? YOUR THE ONE WHOS HURTING ME. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, WHAT ABOUT ME? WHYS IT NEVER ABOUT ME?
Then the Gallaghers, Veronica and Kevin walk down the road to see me and Lip arguing.
Lip: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ITS NEVER ABOUT ME, I ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
Ria: NO JUST STOP. YOU DO IT ALL FOR KAREN, YOU JUST HAPPEN TO FUCK ME FOR FUN.
Kevin: Hey, Hey. I said no more fucking and come on let's go.
Ria: No, i don't deserve this. Never talk to me AGAIN!
Then Kevin pushes me inside with Veronica, she gives Fiona a 'sorry' look. He sits me on the couch.
Kevin: What's going on?
Ria: N-Nothing, i'm fine. I just-
Veronica: You can tell us anything sweetie.
Ria: I'm Pregnant.
Kevin: WHAT?
Veronica: Kev, Calm down.
Kevin: Is it Lip's?
Ria: It must be, i haven't .. someone else. Please don't tell anyone else yet, especially not the Gallaghers. I need to find the right time.
Veronica: We promise, find the right time. We're here for you sweetie.
Ria: That's why my mom kicked me out. I lied.
They both hug me and help me up the stairs to bed.