Chapter 10 : Playtime

"Are you willing to forgive me? "

My eyes widen in shock as tears slide down from my eyes and then all the way to my cheeks. He left me speechless

" Siyeon-a i.. know. I know i have done a terrible mistake.. And I'm probably pathetic because I want you right now.. I .. I just you know, I- "

I cutt him off as i arrogantly mumble " Is that what you have always felt about us? " He looks at me. He was speechless by my sudden question. I knew it through his eyes, they were full of regret and shame..His words.. Those sucked. He was a fool! A total fool , just to end us for a silly reason like that.

" Have you ever thought about me? About my feelings? Were those nothing?! Were my feelings nothing to you at all?!!!!!! " I exclaim as more tears burst out from my eyes.

" Si- no please " Sunghoon tries to hold my chin just to make myself look at him as i arrogantly slap that hand off me and open the door leaving the room . Sunghoon was chasing after me calling my name out loud, as i kept wiping my tears off my face using my hand walking fast

Out of the blue , K appears in front of me as i stop getting hit on his chest. Surprisingly k holds my waist and pulls me towards him glueing his eyes on me. Sooner our lips collides along with symphony.

I widen my eyes at his sudden action forgetting Sunghoon was standing right behind us. I break the kiss thinking it's wrong. Obviously it's wrong, why would i kiss someone I don't even have any feelings for. And on top off that, the man i always had feelings for was standing right behind me , watching me kiss another man . What could be funnier than this?

" Babe- what's wrong? Did that brat made you cry again? Should i punch him on his face for you? " K exclaims as he was caresing my cheeks sparkling with tears and tears. I widen my eyes in shock. Is he out of his mind or what?

" Park Sunghoon, let me be clear. Sorry for not letting you know earlier but we are dating. I do not care whatever business you had with her in the past but as long as i have my presence in the present moment along with her , I won't let anyone specially you like persons to ever hurt her. I hope you get it " saying K holds my hand and drags me to the unknown

I look behind to see Sunghoon standing still at his spot not moving an single inch , seems like he was shocked, he was hella shocked. " Don't look back" k orders me as i look front. It will be a lie to say that i was okay with K's actions . I was not okay with it. Why did he butt in our business. It would have been better if i and sunghoon solved together since it's my and Sunghoon's problem. Not his !

" Where are you taking me ? " I arrogantly ask letting go off his hands off me as he pinns me against the wall , smash his lips on mine. I frown my eyes in disgust as i kick him exactly at his spot what makes him break off the kiss

" What's your problem actually? " I exclaim as i slap him hard on his face with all of the strength i had right the moment. He holds the area getting a slap by me as he looks down and pinns me against the wall again " Don't i deserve a single appreciate? " He smirks saying that " Well you expect it from who? Me ? Have i ever asked you to act like that? We actors act on screen not in other person's lives "

He looks down and flips his hair. I once heared man's apply this move when they are super annoyed or angry " You haven't answered me yet, what's your problem? " I ask him frowning my brows and crossing my arms at him

He leans closer to me again, this time leaving only an inch left" You would never get that! " Saying that he leaves me on my own and walks off arrogantly. " Go! Whoever even want to understand huh ? "

I sign deeply as my feets moves to my room . It's just morning but I'm already feeling so tired and frustrated. How can i last the day , at this rate? Phew....

Sunghoon's Pov

The way K kissed Siyeon earlier, i still can't remove it from my sight.
It feels like it is happening continually. Every scenes from earlier is flashing over me. Strain and tensity was spreading inside me .

I deserve it...I deserve it all. A fool like me deserves it all. No matter what happens in the future  ,  siyeon please just forgive me. I will apologize to you countless times. I will try my best to make up for it .
Even though i know the thing i did is unforgivable .

Seeing you in love with other mans just breaks my heart into billion pieces. But i deserve it . I deserve it all . So , I won't force you. I won't force you to come back to me , until you're all ready.

Siyeon-a i have always loved you..More than you do

K's Pov

I was sweating all over. Anger was overflowing through me. Why is it always him? His existence , is everywhere I plant my foot . Every place, every desires, every ranks , every moment i wished were mine , he snatches it all away from me effortlessly

What a life man ! Yeah just go on your way like you do , but this time i will be the one snatching it all leaving you dry

" Playtime! "

" Playtime! "

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.