Chapter 5 : Memento'z

Sunghoon's Pov

Both i and K hyung were talking with each other when we noticed siyeon was not there. K hyung seems to notice i was searching for her. " She has left already" K hyung mumbles smiling at me

As we both left the restaurant we saw Siyeon with a big bouquet of flowers in it . Shockingly Heeseung hyung was with her. K hyung noticed too as he ran off seeing heeseung hyung, i walked slowly towards them. Oh gosh Siyeon was looking so happy with the bouquet.

Suddenly K hyung exclaims saying " Heeseung! No way, by any chance.. You and Siyeon..Are a thing?!" Making both me and siyeon look wide at Heeseung hyung

I could see a great amount of tension arised through her eyes . No way..Are they really.. Dating each other? Come to think of it , why did Heeseung hyung brought her a bouquet and about this big .

" No! No! No way! " Heeseung hyung laughs off making siyeon sign of relief. But still it looked quite suspicious, i couldn't believe his words. By the way why am i even thinking like that. We're no longer a thing anymore. So whatever she does isn't any of my business

Siyeon's Pov

My goodness ! I know there is nothing between me and Heeseung but why was it feeling so weird. Like for real i was feeling so nervous and scared at the same time. I don't even know what it is!

" We're close " Heeseung says making K wonder something and say
" Close? I got it haha " I just smiled through their whole conversation and there Mr.Park was just standing all by himself not letting out even a single word. Wait.. It seems like he's deep into wonder. I wonder what he's thinking

"Siyeon let's go! It's late already i will drop you home" Heeseung says as i nod . While K asks shockingly " WoW! You two are that close? "
" Yes we know each other since 7- " i close Heeseung's mouth with my hand not wanting K to know about much details.  " 7 months ago haha " i said by laughing off awkwardly while Heeseung gives me 
' For Real?!! ' kind of look on his eyes glaring all at me . " Good for you two then!" K laughs saying that as he bids his goodbye and leaves. Wah finally!

By the way the whole time i noticed sunghoon's eyes fixed at me. Well why is he behaving like that. You know what? One day i really want to see the someone in person , that he has developed feelings for when there was not my presence in his life. I really wanna do

Way back home

"How did you know i was there? " I and Heeseung were walking together really close that that our hand was brushing with each other's . As our hands were close enough heeseung entertwined his fingers along mine

"Earlier Sunoo asked Sunghoon why he was late and sunghoon texted him back saying there was this dinner party happening, i asked sunoo to ask him the location and he did it . " I chuckled at Heeseung saying " I almost thought you were stoking me lol " Heeseung laughed back saying " Kind of ?! " As he made a teasy yet innocent look on his face making both of us chuckle hard.

"So how was it? " Suddenly heeseung's reaction changes into a serious one.. " I mean with him. " He continued . I took a moment to reply " So you knew it? " " Yes. I knew it today early in the morning" He replied. " Why didn't you tell me in advance then? " I ask him making him remove his hand from mine and he looks at me as he cups my face looking into my shocked eyes replying " How can i ruin my baby Si's first day at work ? " He pinched my cheeks making me slightly grunt

"No i could have prepared myself then " He lets go off his hands from my cheeks as he looks into my eyes for some seconds pulling me by my waist towards him . " How can i make you get over him ? "
" Huh?! " I scoff at his words

"Si it's not healthy for you at all . You have to forget about him, you have to pretend as if he never existed in your life . He doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better. You have to find someone better! "
He cups my face again " As for now, enjoy your work Si ! You're working there because that's your dream ! You can't let any brat like him to mess it all , right? You're a strong girl Si ! You're strong. "

Him being serious and putting all of his efforts on his words just to make me feel better, did work like magic! I grined softly as i by myself pull him into a hug and rest my head into his shoulder.

"Hee..Thank you so much for always being by my side, always comforting and advicing , always making me feel good... I don't know how to repay your sweetness, i really don't " i mumble resting my head on his shoulder.

" What do you mean by repay? Your smile.. You're happiness.. That's all i need. I feel whole just by seeing you smile happily. You lending me your precious time as you're giving me now , that's all i need! Oh Si! You don't even know how depressing these 7 years was, not having any contact with you, not being able to see you, all of it felt like torture. Great Torture ! " He kept continuing as he kept tugging , caresing and playing my hair.

" Hee..you never fail to make me smile with your sweet words . I appreciate it all. Damn too much." I break the hug making him forrow his eyes and giving me a ' What's wrong ' look .

" We're already here " i chuckle at his cuteness as he shrugs off his hair glancing at his digital clock. " Ooops yeah ! See you tomorrow, then? He slightly smiles bidding his goodbye to me as i nod and say bye too.

Sometimes i feel really envious of the girl Heeseung is destined to be with.He's such perfect man ! Nothing lacks in him . I'm aware of his feelings towards me but... I never could really think of him as a man , although after seeing his efforts on me , i feel bad . I feel like I don't deserve this kind of treatment at all.

I really want him to stop being like that towards me but this time i think i kind of want it. I need him beside me. I know this is wrong. So wrong !I'm just using him to make me feel good. Although i know it's really wrong , but at the same i don't want him to stop behaving like that towards me. He is like a big brother to me . I don't want to loose him..As for now i really want him to keep up with me like that.

I'm cruel..Aren't i ?