2 crazy 4 the one

Start from the beginning

We laugh almost nervously.

"Woah." Mrs. Randle frowns.

"Yeah." Steve nods.

"I feel like I missed a few chapters." His glances around to see if anyone else is less confused. But they all are so it's no help.

"We all did." I answer him.

"So you dye your hair and get married? You're off your rockers Steve Randy." His mom shakes her head laughing.

"Actually that's 'you're off your rockers Steve Curtis', Mom." He corrects. Brantley does the same thing as Mom, she straight up screams.

Mrs. Randles eyes go huge. And his dad looks stunned to say the least. "Wow!" Him and his wife look at each other and just smile and nod.

"Well you grew up fast." She sighs.

I get a text from my mom, "Here she goes." I sigh. "My mom asked if everyone wanted to get Mexican at five?"

They all agree and now we have to change.
Damn, this is my first dinner as a married man.

-5:15-
"So." Pony played with his straw, "how's that virginity looking, bud?"

He said it loud enough for the whole table to hear and I go bright red.

"Destroyed." Steve smiles.

I look over at him slowly. "what?"

"I'm destroying you tonight." He nods.

I look back at the rest of the table to make sure I'm not tweaking out right now.

"Wedding night." Mom shrugs.

"No no, no wedding." I giggle.

"You're married, baby." Mrs. Randle agrees.

"Yeah and I took your last name and I'm taking your virginity with it." Steve grins.

"Okay I'm not mad, but like. Scared? Or curious I don't know?" I shake my head.

"You'll be fine. You'll be better than fine." He assures.

"I feel married life wouldn't exist to y'all. Like he's still just your best friend." Brantley shrugs.

"Exactly." We agree.

"That's the best part." I add.

"I feel like the only thing married people do is go around talking about the shit that their husband or wife does." Steve squints.

"No, that's what you do when you've been married for a very long time." Dad nods.

"Newly weds tend to be a little more fun." Mr. Randle explains.

"So I'm no fun for you?" His wife raises her eyebrows.

He closes his eyes and opens them slowly, "oh you're quite the adventure alright."

The table shares a laugh. Damn I really have like...
A new family.

-8pm-
We're on our way to our place. Turns out it's called, heavens garden, and it's owned by the city. It's basically a park no one knows about.

I drive and I make sure I tease Steve the whole way there. I need him to do me right when everything happens.

We're still another five to ten minutes out.

His shirts already off, so I reach over and rub his nipples. "Uhn, uhh~ please~" he rubs himself down and shivers.

"Don't touch yourself, baby. Just wait." I tell him.

We get there and he runs out of the car taking me with him. He strips me and himself, then takes a condom out of his Jean pocket and slides it on.

"Oh your horny." I giggle and his lips crash straight into mine. It's crazy how he knows how to get me going.

I feel hickeys to my tip and fingers on my hard cock. The second I moan we get on the ground and he lays me down. I feel his fingers playing up in my wetness. He starts hitting all his places and I finally he smiles, "are you ready?"

"Of course." I smile back.

I feel his huge cock slide into me exactly like how I thought it would.

My eyes roll back in my head and I let out a satisfied moan, my smile didn't leave. Steve giggles, "yeah?"

"Yeah~" I answer. He starts to move and it just gets better and better.

It's not long before it starts slapping just like how people say it does.

"Holy shit you're wet~" Steve's tears on trickling down onto my shoulder and he's giving me a hickey, but not necessarily on purpose.

He starts bucking, fast and I feel it hitting my soul. My moans are getting deep. Him whimpering into my ear isn't helping one bit either.

He starts trembling and this is when I have to warn, "I'm cumming~"

We both hold onto each other for dear life and cum at the same time. He falls off of me but it's more of a roll since I'm still holding on.

"Thank you." I pant.

"No. Thank you." I feel his dick fall out of me and we laugh.

If this is how sex always is. He'll be my husband forever.

-this chapter was also fun af to write and it made me happy 🤗written: 11/27/2023-