2 crazy 4 the one

Start from the beginning

He buys an all white suit with these ruffles going down the middle. It's nice I've gotta admit.

"Wait... I gotta go do some really shit at two so I'm gonna drop you guys back off." He announces.

"Woah Johnny he's gotta do his big boy stuff without us." I laugh.

"I do." And with that our asses get dropped the fuck off at home.

I guess we should get ready for homecoming too.

Steve's POV:
-7pm-
"I go out with Sarah for her birthday, come home and you're, Strawberry blonde?!" My mom smiles out in straight confusion.

My sister has been laughing for hours at my hair. She said I was a strawberry cow. Little bitch.

"No I think it looks good. I'm just in shock." Branty was down on the floor probably laughing at Moms face.

"I think so too, but this is the weirdest he's acted ever." Dad laughs at himself in shock. "Whatever happens tomorrow better be Earth-shattering, man."

(October 10th, Sunday, 1:36pm)
Soda's Pov:
Our vows were so cringey and soggy that we're both standing here sobbing, with big rings on our fingers.

"Do you Steve take Soda to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death does you part?"

He's like quivering, "I do." I laugh a little at him crying before I get asked the same thing.

"I do." I'm probably not looking any better.

"You may kiss the groom." We kiss happily and take it slow. We pull away laughing and thank him.

It's picture time bitches.

We hired a photographer and told him to go to our favorite place. With the sun shining it's stunning there. We do a few with the certificate Steve has in a frame. Steven Curtis.

We have the same initials now, SC.

"Who should we surprise first?" I hold his hands in mine.

"Your hair is still surprising me." He laughs. When he went strawberry I went platinum.

It surprised me too. Everyone at homecoming thought I was losing my shit.

"The Curtis's." He grins.

He's drives us there then we get out and walk straight in.

With as much air as a person can take in my mom gasps hard.

Pony just stares in pure shock.

"So we might've did something..." I shrug.

"The real question is. What's your name?" Dad smiles wide.

"Soda and-

"Steve Curtis." I see Steve cringing hard at himself.

My mom lets out a shocked, long, loud scream. Pony looks like he wants to scream too. My dad laughs, and laughs harder. Until he's red.

"I'm so done the Curtis's." He throws his arms down.

"Well, hot damn." Mom sighs, "y'all told the Randles?"

"Not yet." Steve shrugs.

"Well then bye." She shoos us off, "you've got things to do."

And with that we're back in the damn car driving away.

We walk into his house and it's like everyone just got paused.