Graduation

*5 Months Later*

Nikki POV

Today was our day that we were gonna be graduating! This was the best feeling in the world! After today, I will be going to Julliard with Bri. Our chorus teacher had us recommended there and she also recommended Ashton but she refused. She said that she was going to become a paramedic so that she can help people.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much but you better come see me when you have some time away!" Frankie said, kissing me.

"Baby girl, you are the only one that I love and never think that we'll break up because I'm faithful. I love you and only you. All those hoes beautiful or not, I got my eyes on one girl and her name is Frankie Amelia Cervantes."

"You are my player. I'm so happy that we've been together for two years. It was hard not falling for you because you were so damn beautiful. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Nicole Coryn Hernandez."

We gave one long sweet kiss before we heard someone clear their throat. We look over to see Deidre, Bri, Ashton, and Kadence standing there with their arms crossed.

"Stop being so damn grumpy! Be happy that we're going to be graduating from this hell hole!" I screamed.

They all cheered and we were jumping up and down.

Bri POV

"When I have free time, I'm gonna come and see ya fat ass." I say, grabbing her ass.

She laughs and puts her arms around my neck. She stands on her tippy toes and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss but soon turned heated until she pulled away.

"Bri, you better not cheat on me." She said with all seriousness.

"Baby, why would I wanna cheat when I have a beautiful girl with me. You are perfect in my eyes even though you got flaws. I don't care though because all those bitches ain't gonna have my attention. You the only one that has it. I love you, Deidre Catherine Cervantes."

"I love you Brittlin Kayana Hernandez. I have loved you from the start and I will continue to love you until we die."

Ashton POV

I was holding Kadence in my arms. She had tears running down her face but I wiped them away with my thumbs.

"No matter what happens after today, never forget that I love you. I will always continue to love you."

I pull out a box from my pocket. She gasps.

"Aww is our player gonna propose?" Nikki asked, as her, Deidre, Frankie, and Bri came.

"Whenever I try to do something sweet, yall big asses come and ruin it."

I turn my attention back to Kadence, opening the box. It was a diamond ring that had her name written on the metal.

"Kadence, this is a promise ring. A promise that we will get married one day when the time is right. There is no one I would rather be with if it ain't you. You changed me and I'm glad you did. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here doing this to you. I would probably be with some hoe. Kadence Sophia Mendoza, do you promise me that one day we will get married and have kids together?"

She says yes and I slide the ring onto her finger. The principal was telling us that we need to get seated because the graduation would be starting. I see my family cheering and I waited for us to throw our caps into the air. When that moment finally came, I grabbed Kadence and picked her up, kissing her. My cousins has the same idea because I saw them doing it once I put Kadence down. I'm really going to miss her so much. I'm leaving Georgia once I get accepted into the medical college that I thought would help me out with being a paramedic. I've always wanted to sing but it was my ma's wish for me to be a paramedic. She wanted me to help people. I love you ma. This will kill me because I'll be about 5,000 miles away from her. *Sigh* I love you Kadence. I'm so sorry that I took a college halfway across the world.

Deidre POV

After graduation, we all went out to eat and celebrate. I could tell that there was something wrong with Ashton. I pulled her to the side and asked what was wrong.

"D, I'm gonna be halfway around the world."

"What do you mean?"

"If I get accepted to a medical college that I applied for then I'll be going over to Europe. That was the best school that I could afford and it has the best education."

"Ash, she's gonna be heartbroken that you'll be far away."

"I know so I was hoping that you and Frankie could keep an eye on her. Don't leave her alone by herself. We know what she'll try to do when she gets depressed again."

"I will. Good luck over there, love. Don't fall for any hoes over there."

"There's only one girl I love and I'm not going to be with another one if it ain't her."

After we were done celebrating, we were over at Aunt Lacy's house. We were watching Disney movies since Candice, Cade, and Braelynn loved them. I was happy to be here with all my loved ones but I knew that if I get accepted into that college in Europe then I'm going to have to leave them. That's going to be the hardest thing ever especially since I have Kadence. She has been through hell and back but always managed to be happy. I'm going to miss her so damn much. While everyone was asleep, I went up to her room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I began to write something.

Kadence, my love,
I hope that we'll work out even though we'll be in a different country. I promise to love you Kadence. I will never do anything to hurt you. I can't cheat because I only love you and I can't hurt you. I will never do that. Once I'm gone, I hope that you don't try to kill yourself. I don't know when you'll read this but hopefully when I board the plane. I couldn't say goodbye to you because it would be too damn hard. I am writing this letter because I wanted you to know how much I will miss you and keep the ring whether we break up or not because I will keep that promise. I want to get married to you one day. You mean the world to me and I thank the moments that we spent together. I love you Kadence. Always be the happy girl that I know and love. Don't get depressed about my leaving but be hopeful for when you run into me again.
Love,
Ashton (3-6-13)

I folded the letter and I leave the house quietly. I begin to cry once I entered the car. I drive to my aunts house and I saw a letter on the side table. It was from the college. I opened it and I began to cry once again. I got accepted and they want me there as soon as possible. Thankfully, I was already headed to Europe even though I wasn't sure if I made it. My things were already packed and I headed to the airport. I boarded the plane and we started heading towards Europe. I put on my headphones and play my music thinking about her.

Kadence Sohpia Mendoza.

A/N: The book is now officially over and I might make a sequel if more people read and vote for this book. Thank for those who did vote.