I'm Not Leaving

*Lunch*

Ashton POV

We walked into the lunchroom and everyone made way for us. I felt like a queen because of them making a path for us to walk. I sit down at our usual table while the others got some food. I look at Kadence, as she neared me. She stood there for awhile before I pulled her down onto my lap. I kissed her neck and she moaned softly.

"Babe, we're on school property. Stop being so damn sexual."

"I..can't..help..it..you..seem..so..fucking..fruity.." I said in between kisses.

"Yo, not here!" Nikki says, as I looked up at them.

"If ya girl was smelling good, don't tell me that you wouldn't kiss her neck or something."

Bri and Nikki gave me this look. I began to laugh and the others were looking at me weirdly.

"Damn, I didn't know that you resisting it!"

Deidre and Frankie then looked at them. I laughed softly but Kadence smacked me in the arm.

"It's not funny." She tells me.

"We be trying to smell amazing over here and you two resisting?!" Deidre and Frankie yelled.

I watch Cam quickly get up and sit next to me. This girl didn't want to get in the middle of what's about to happen.

"We knew how you felt about PDA so we didn't want to do anything inappropriate while we was at school."

They turned their backs to Bri and Nikki. Watching twins fight with twins was funny.

"D, please talk to me." Bri whined.

"No."

I watch as Bri looked down. She wrapped her arms around Deidre and began kissing her back before going to her neck. Deidre moaned softly and melted into the kisses.

"I forgive you but if you ever resist kissing me when I smell amazing then we gonna have problems."

We then watched as Nikki tried to get Frankie to talk to her.

"Baby, you can't be mad. I know that whenever I try to do something nice for you, you ain't giving me kisses."

Frankie didn't respond. Her grip on her arms got tighter. Nikki sighs but puts her arms around Frankie's waist. Frankie wanted to give in but she didn't want it to be easy.

"You gotta try harder. She playin' hard to get right now." I tell Nikki.

Nikki begins to kiss Frankie's neck but that didn't phase her. She got up and sat in front of Frankie. She pulled her up into her lap and kissed her on the lips. This time Frankie gave in. We were all clapping at the reunion.

"You always play hard to get.." Nikki says, letting out a deep sigh.

"It's because I want you to work for it."

"Baby, it's not like I'm gonna leave you."

"You never know."

Nikki held Frankie tighter.

"You are gonna be the girl I marry. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I left being a player because you were more important to me than all those hoes. I gave it up because I wanted something real with you. You may not have been gay when I first met you but I know you was feelin' me. We wasn't together but when I saw you kissing your boyfriend, I got mad jealous. That broke my heart so I decided to do the same thing. I hurt you and that's when you told me that you liked me. You started crying. I felt really bad because I never thought in a million years that I would ever make you cry. When I first saw you and we started hanging out, I promised myself that I would never make you cry. I broke that promise. I love you, Frankie Amelia Cervantes."

By the time Nikki was done, she had us all crying. That was so deep and I never knew that us, the players, were capable of giving up the life of fucking hoes for a relationship. The bell had rung and we were now headed for our last class of the day. This was our favorite class because the teacher loved us and she loved hearing me, Nikki, and Bri sing.

*After School*

I drive home with Cam since she still didn't have a car yet but she will once she gets her drivers license. Aunt Claire and the others helped her out. She doesn't know this yet but I got her a car for her birthday. She may have her learners but she'll have her drivers license soon. I'll be there for her every step of the way rooting for her like the rest of our family.

"Princess, I'm home!" I shout once Cam and I walked into the house.

We heard nothing. Cam and I split up around the house checking the rooms. They were left untouched. I meet up with Cam by the front door.

"Where are they?"

She shrugged her shoulders as we hear a car approach the driveway. It was Nikki and Bri. We ran over to them.

"Do you know where the kids went?!"

"Aren-"

"They ain't there!" I screamed.

They ran into the house and checked everywhere. We all began to get scared when my brother and Reese pulled up. They saw our frantic faces. They instantly got out and asked what's wrong?

"The kids are gone!" We all yelled.

"What?!" Reese screamed.

I look at my brother, who was stifling a laugh.

"We're kidding. The kids are asleep in the back. You all left in a rush this morning saying that you'll be late and all that. Jordan and I decided to take them to daycare."

We all let out a relieved sigh. I walked towards the back of their car and picked up Candice.

"How's my five year old princess doing?"

"She sleepy." She responded.

I smile and kiss her head before taking her to the room. Walking out of Candice's room, I watch as Reese put the three year old Cade in his crib.

"They grow up so fast." I say, pretending to wipe a tear.

Reese laughed at me before replying,

"Drama queen."

"That's hurtful." I say, following her down the stairs.

We were watching movies until Aunt Claire came home. She looked really tired and we could tell. I helped her up the stairs with the help of Jordan. We laid her on her bed and she was knocked out like a feather. Her light snores came and Jordan and I ran out of there quickly. Nikki and Bri were in the kitchen making food hopefully. I decided to go help them out. Once the food was done, I woke the kids up. We ate and continued to watch movies. Miles saved some food for Aunt Claire. He then joined us and we all fell asleep watching the movies.