blessed

I look up and found truth in his each and every words.. i feel so blessed to have him on my side.

Okay! Let's go back to ur flat. I'm tried now . I want a soft pillow melody songs ,cosy bed and hot coffee from your hands. So that i sleep after this noisy party it literally give me a headache.

So i pull him out from that place and go straight to Aman and said " we are leaving now. I'm tired and tomorrow i have a class so i need to sleep properly we will meet later on till take good care of yours. And yaa once again happy birthday.

Hey ! Why u guys are leaving in hurry. Sit , and have some food now then u will allowed to go.

No, we are full .
We are get going .

Fine! But u guys have to come on New year party and we are going to launch a event where every participant show their talent whatever they want to represent and each and every artwork are welcomed here . So i want you guys to participate in it. I would be glad if u guys represent and help me to launch the event..

Okay, Sure! Said in polite way with a smile.

And placing my hand over rishi hands and we leave the party and came in parking area where he parked his car..

" What should i do now " said to rishi . Like literally i said him that i will participate in it but how we have only 3 days left to new year night.

Don't worry just get in car now and open the door of front sit. Mam will u get in ? Don't take stress about it first get in we will discuss.

So i tried to step in but i feel numb.
"Actually my feet were numb with cold " i said to him.

So he take off his jacket and put it on my seat and then carried me and made me sit on his jacket so that seat will not effect me. And he himself sit on driving seat .

Shall we go now?!
Yes, sure.

" What should i do now " i keep on repeating these words to myself while looking outside the window.

He place his hand over mine and disrupted me from my thoughts.

Ummm. What happened!?

Don't worry u will do it and u will do better than anybody else.
Why don't you represent ur painting..

I want to do same thing but i took too much i can't show my masterpiece artwork within 3 days . It needs lots of efforts and demands lots of time .

And I'm feeling asleep too..

It's fine from now onwards I'm ur alram clock.. I'll remind you everything said these heart touching words while driving.

 I'll remind you everything said these heart touching words while driving

. #hearttouching