lost boy

Ummm.... Hey I don't get it what memories u are talking about..

Don't you remember when u was looking at fireworks and i was looking at you unfortunately i haven't seen ur cherry blossom smile..

Yaa i remember now, so u are the lost boy ..who run away from his own house on Christmas night without a single penny..

Aishh!! Ya I'm the same guy..

What happened on Christmas.. would u guys explain me please!? Asked Rishi..

Ohh! Ya sure
Actually at that time I'm not interested in parties so i went at bridge to see firework as i told you but after sometime I had seen a guy wearing hoddie and black jeans, covering his face with mask looks like he tries to hide himself..but he is looking me for so long
And i end up to having an eye contact with him..but he suddenly turn his face around..

So i leave him and move forward while I'm moving I saw him , he is rubbing his hand for so long and his face is turning red..

I and him are all alone at that bridge so i suggest him to go resturant which is only at 10 step far away from us.

But i don't know where it is so i asked her to help me.. said Aman

Then after I moved with him and ordered some soup for us .. and i paid the bill as he doesn't have money..

When i see outside the window each and every house is covered with snow

When i see outside the window each and every house is covered with snow.. so i decided to stay for a while..but i fell asleep.
And butterfly pendant got stuck with table so when i open my eyes and stand it got broken.. so gave my pendant to him for a minute so that i can find something to tie my jewel..

So i asked the owner to give something to tie it and he gave me thread and also gave us some alcohol to celebrate Christmas..

I think i had already drink alcohol many times so it won't affect me but it did ...

Suddenly i heard a ringtone which is coming from Aman's phone..

Hello, Aman this side who are you!? Okay I'm coming said by Aman..

And then he left me at resturant in hurry to his way .

And i ran after him bcz he have my pendant unfortunately i feel unconscious in middle of bridge and fell down to bridge..

After that i don't know what happened with me.. but when i open my eyes I'm at my house.