Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart

Zacznij od początku

"Why- I-" Izuku stuttered, taking his shoes off before following Momo into her living room, which was easily three or four times the size of his, which could fit around 10 people semi-comfortably mind you.

"I don't know if you're packing, who knows where it could come in handy?" She added nonchalantly, having a bit too much fun toying with Izuku.

"Who said I'd use one?" Izuku replied, trying his hardest not to succumb to Momo's teasing.

"The 18 years of child support you'd have to pay might dissuade you"

"Do you realise how rich you are and how many assets are probably in your name? I'm not the one paying any child support, I can tell you that much"

"Izuku, you're assuming the legal system is fair. I'm a pretty girl, trust me, I know how to get what I want~" Momo said, taking a step closer to Izuku, who was still in awe of the room, all its decor and the feng shui that made it so much more homely.

"Is that right?" And what exactly is it that you want?" Izuku asked coyly, taking another step closer to Momo, the two of their bodies almost touching.

"How about I show you~" She said, slipping her hand around Izuku's neck, and leaning down a little to kiss him, capturing his lips in hers, Izuku quickly reciprocated, his hand holding her cheek, with his thumb grazing her soft skin ever so gently.

Momo held him like that for another few seconds, before pulling away slowly, almost trying to bait Izuku into kissing her again, she could see the spark of desire she'd awakened, though she couldn't deny that her temptation exceeded his

"As fun as this would be, we should get changed. You're fine to get dressed here, I'll be in my room. No peeking, if you do then you have to be punished~ Not that I think you'd mind." She teased, giving Izuku a quick peck on the lips, before walking up the stairs to her room.

Izuku set his clothes down on her sofa, folding them neatly before putting on his suit, which did look a little odd without shoes to match, but his black trainers would have to do.

The suit's grey and black checkered pattern once again blew Izuku away, as he found a small, seemingly decorative mirror by one of the walls, he examined the top half of his attire in the mirror, his green hair proving to be a defining point of contrast.

After checking himself out for a little too long, he heard a very distinct clacking sound from the staircase, as he turned and walked to see Momo, who took his breath away, or rather, a good minute's worth of oxygen, as she was wrapped up in a strapless vermillion coloured dress, bright red stilettos and matching lipstick.

The dress itself accentuated her body's natural curves, which were in all the right places, with the fabric itself giving Momo almost a sheen from the light pouring down on her, bathing her in it as if she were an angel. But Izuku's eyes were fixated on the slit that ran all the way up her left leg, stopping right at her upper thigh, tempting him once again.

The entire dress and heel combination was both flattering and seductive all at the same time, in ways that Izuku certainly wasn't ready for, though unbeknownst to him, the fact that he was clad in his three-piece suit had just as much of an effect on Momo, as it certainly did suit in incredibly well.

"What do you think? This is much better, right?" She asked with an innocent, almost bashful look on her face, taking a step closer to Izuku, the heels making their height difference even more pronounced.

"So... so much better, just... wow. You look amazing, seriously." Izuku uttered, his eyes unable to stop wandering all over her body.

"I'm glad. Now, why don't you take a seat, and I'll put on some music~" Momo said, pointing to the large breakfast bar in the kitchen, the fact that she had to physically point it out only added to Izuku's shock at her incredible living conditions.