.

This might seem crazy but I have to vent out my feelings. Im suffocated af
I gathered the strength to watch the last episode today, knowing very well what happens to Ryu shi-oh, I started watching this drama for him you see.

I had started watching this drama when 8 episodes were already out, one look at the guy from edits on Instagram, I felt compelled to watch it, stupid I know.
I completed those episodes in a day waiting for Shi-oh and Namsoon to meet, when they finally did I rejoiced like crazy.

Those sweet weeks were rosy, held a promise for a beautiful story to grow, from enemy to lovers.
I found myself waiting for weekends growing giddy and fuzzy, I replayed their scenes like a thousand times to see shio smile, I neglected everything else, putting everything else on hold.

It seemed shio would get a chance at redemption, he would turn good and Namsoon would help her but today seeing his backstory, him being abandoned three times and him helping his father secretly has completely messed me up, idk but I feel hollow and full of sorrow.
I want them to do justice to his character, atleast a chance for a new life, seeing him lifeless in that dark place, idk I can't understand this despair.

The writers had the audacity to treat him like a little nuisance to be done away with in this worthless episode not to mention Namsoon so happily mentioning and realising shio wanted a friend and he probably was lonely?! I mean what on earth is wrong with these retards?

I felt betrayed, if it wasn't for Shi-oh this drama wouldn't even get this much attention.

It's personal but to me it felt as if the message in this drama was very clear for everyone in korea specially the ones in entertainment industry, no matter how talented you are or good-looking or famous, once you get involved in drugs no one can save you, everyone would turn against you in a blink of an eye, rather than extending a helping hand, they'll make sure you disappear forever.

What are your thoughts???