Report

POV Suyu's Dad

"Okay, so Mister and Miss Jena, why are you here today?", one officer asked us.

"My daughter just got kidnapped", i just dropped.

"Okay, tell us more about it. Any suspects or something?"

"Yes, here is her phone and the last chat was between her and Hwang Hyunjin. He's her ex who won't leave her alone. Look at it he even threatened her."

The officer took a look at the chat.

"KALLY, can u search up the name Hwang Hyunjin for me please."

"Okay.. so he's a wanted murderer who was also sued for raping a minor but his case got dismissed somehow.. and there were dangerous weapon found at his home once."

"Thank you Kally. You are dismissed. We will update you."

POV Suyu

I woke up with a headache while I noticed that my surroundings are unfamiliar. Somehow i couldn't remember anything. It didn't take me long to realize that im in a familiar but clearly expensive bedroom. I stood up slowly and tried opening the door. Unfortunately it was locked. Then i started banging on the door and asked if someone was there. I think i drew the attention of someone because i heard some footsteps in my direction and some seconds later a key. I took a step back  confused on who it could be. My eyes widened on the last person i would wanna see. Hyunjin. All of the sudden i remembered everything. He kidnapped me..

"Hm.. Did you sleep great?"

"Don't come closer!"

"Or what?" he asked mockingly while coming closer.

"Don't touch me!!" I warned when he touched my face.

"You're mine. Suyu."

"I was never yours.. The police will come for me."

"Do you think i care? Suyu.. I killed someone. If the police will find me I'll go to jail anyway.", he said with a creepy smile.

"What.. Who did you kill??", i whispered in disbelief as i pushed him away.

"Your stalker"

"I was stalked??"

"Yes, a pervert".

"Still no reason to kill someone.."

"Suyu.. he had so many inappropriate pictures of you"

"Then report him! You didn't need to kill him!"

"Yes i did have to. I did it for us.",he claimed as he hugged my waist.

"I said: Don't touch me!!"

"I know you want this aswell", Hyunjin pushed me on the bed behind me.

"Get off of me!"

"You'll never get rid of me."

He pinned my wrist on the bed and started kissing my neck aggressively.

"A skirt and crop top? You dressed like that for me."