Police station

POV UNKNOWN

"Did you get rid of her phone? You know they can track it.", i said annoyed. He did his job so bad her little friends even saw his face.

"No..", he responded ashamed of his mistake.

"Are you dumb?? This can't be. What are you doing?! Dont just stand there, get rid of it. NOW!!" i scolded him.

He approached the unconscious body lying on an uncomfortable couch. He searched through all her pockets.

"Miss, i cant find a phone on her", he answered after checking numerous times.

"Are you serious?? Youre fired!! Of course i have to do everything by myself..", i approached her pretty little body and began searching everywhere. But even i couldn't find it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!!" This cant be true her phone must've Fallen out on the way or something. What if it's near us but we dont know where.. were so done if we dont find the damn phone. I was so desperate that i called hyunjin for help.

"Bro i hope it's something important becau-"
"BRO shut the fuck up?! We have a problem. Her phone is gone"
"And?"
"AND!? BRO WHAT IF WE LOST IT SOMEWHERE IN THE NEAR AND THEY TRACK IT OR WHAT IF THEY GO THROUGH HER PHONE AND SEE ALL OF OUR MESSAGES?!"
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!! We need to find it"
"Oh really!? Sherlock holmes."
"Bro shut up this is serious. But what the hell do you expect me to do now. I dont know where you lost the phone"
"Are you dumb?? I wouldn't have called you asking for help if i knew what to do."
"Okay calm down. Send me the route and ill go check it with my boys"

POV SUYU'S MOM

I immediately rushed to the police station when i heard that my baby was kidnapped. My husband and i are supposed to meet there. My whole body was shaking when I heard the mews. My poor Baby.. Im glad that i didn't made an accident yet because im literally driving like a maniac. I was trying so hard not to cry. I just wished that i spent way more time with her. After what felt like an hour i finally arrived. While i was parking i spotted my husband's car. He must be already there.