Draco Malfoy x Maddie Riddle

A/N: Tom and Maddie Riddle are the only characters in love relationships during the story, but their love relationships were not a major part of the storyline so I created five extra love stories/love timelines for them. I hope you enjoy! 

Timeline of their relationship:

Childhood

Young Theodore Nott ran ahead of his parents to get to the meeting room in Malfoy Manor. His father and older sister laughed at him while his mother yelled at him to slow down or he was going to run into something. The Nott family walked into the large dark meeting room and they noticed that most of the Death Eaters were already sitting at the long metal table. Voldemort was at the head of the table with his family sitting on each side of him and the Malfoy family next to them. Young Theodore waved to his friends who were none other than the young Riddle twins (Madeline and Mattheo) and Draco Malfoy.

First Year

Theodore, Draco, Maddie, and Mattheo attended Hogwarts three months later and were sorted into Slytherin. Maddie created and became the leader of a group called the Slytherin Gang. Maddie called the group the Slytherin Gang because it was the same name that Rose and Tom called their friend groups when they attended Hogwarts. The group consisted of Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy, the Riddle twins, Lorenzo Berkshire, Blaise Zabini, and Pansy Parkinson.

Third Year

The Slytherin Gang gained three new members, Harriet Potter, a third year and the twin sister of Harry Potter, as well as Andrea Malfoy and Jasmine Parkinson, both first years and the younger sisters of Draco and Pansy respectively. Draco and Maddie announced to the friend group and later to all Hogwarts students that they were dating and no one could separate them.

Fourth Year

Draco Malfoy cheated on Maddie Riddle with Pansy Parkinson. How did Draco cheat you ask? Draco and Pansy were seen kissing in a side corridor. Who found them? Jasmine Parkinson who is Pansy's younger sister and a loyal friend to Maddie. Why did Draco cheat? Well, that's a mystery but Draco claims it's because he didn't love Maddie anymore. But what's not to love about Maddie? After Maddie found out Draco cheated, she broke up with him immediately and wrote a letter to her father (Lord Voldemort) and older brother (Tom Riddle) about going home. Two weeks after Draco cheated on Maddie, the Riddle twins left Hogwarts and were taught magic by their father, mother, and older brother.

Fifth Year

Mattheo Riddle attended Hogwarts again as a fifth year without Maddie. He was bullied by Draco and his followers for being the youngest and weakest Riddle. Mattheo left in the middle of the year fed up being bullied. Tom and Maddie get revenge on Draco for his actions against their younger sibling. They sneak into Draco's dorm and trash it when he's in class as well as make him look like a fool during a few of the Death Eater meetings.

Seventh Year

The Riddle family learns that Draco (and Mattheo) betrayed the Death Eaters. Maddie made Draco kill himself in front of his parents as a punishment for his betrayal. Maddie is later announced to be the next ruler of the Death Eaters.