Chapter 3

Madeline's POV:

We leave the dungeons and head upstairs. My father goes into the meeting room to meet with the other Death Eater while we head to where the bedrooms are and decide to go to my bedroom. Once we're all inside, Tom locks the door and uses his magic to soundproof the room. I sit down on my bed as a single tear falls out of my eye before breaking into a hard sob. Theodore sits to my left and Tom sits to my right on the bed while Tessa and Andrea sit on the black velvet couch in front of my bed.

"Madeline, I promise all of this will get sorted. Mattheo hasn't done anything wrong and will be back in no time," Tom says, rubbing my back and kissing my head which is on his chest.

I let out a few sniffles before responding to him.

"I miss Mattheo a lot and because of it I haven't slept or eaten in a couple of days... I feel hopeless."

"Baby, why?" Theodore asks.

"I've been so worried about Mattheo that I haven't had time to take care of myself. I don't feel so good..." I say before my vision goes blurry then blackness floods in before I finish.

Theodore's POV:

"MADDIE!"

"Madeline..." Tom says before quickly leaving Maddie's room to get their father.

"Wake up, love. I'm begging you. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be my wife someday! Please, you can't leave me!" I say while on the verge of tears.

Tom enters the room a few minutes later with Voldemort a few steps behind him.

"Do any of you know why she fainted?" Voldemort asks while examining his daughter.

"We think she fainted because she's exhausted, starving, and hurt."

"Everyone has to listen to me closely! Tom and Andrea go to the kitchen and get some food and water. Tessa and Theodore start some healing and pain relief spells. I promise Madeline will be ok," Voldemort says.

Time Skip

Tom's POV:

I'm worried about Madeline. It's hard enough with Mattheo pretending to betray us and now this. Mattheo was also worried when I told him about what happened. I hope that our father is right when he says she will be okay. It's been two long days and she still hasn't woken up. Tessa, Theodore, Andrea, and I have been taking turns staying up for night shifts and using our magic to heal Maddie. I think even our father is starting to get worried now. It's my turn to stay up to help Maddie, so I hope she wakes up.

"Everyone is worried sick about you, little sister. Please wake up..."

Suddenly Madeline's eyes start to flutter and then they open. I yell for everyone to wake up and a few minutes later everyone comes running into Maddie's room.

"What's the matter?" Bellatrix asks.

"Why did you scream, son?" Voldemort asks.

"Madeline's waking up!"

Our father gently grasps Maddie's chin and caresses her face. Maddie speaks in a hushed voice that's barely above a whisper and her breaths are shallow and rapid.

"W-what's wrong? Why is everyone so on edge?" she asks.

"You've been passed out for over two days and everyone has been so worried, little sister."

"Get some rest honey, we'll talk in the morning," Bellatrix says.

Bellatrix looks sternly at Voldemort before walking out and down the hallway to their bedroom.

"Madeline does need to rest and doesn't need all of you crowding around her. Tom, Tessa, and Andrea go sleep in your bedrooms. Madeline only needs one person to keep her company and Theodore will be fine," Voldemort says.

"Of course, My Lord. Get some well-needed sleep, all of you. I've got this," Theodore says.

"Fine, I'm exhausted anyway. I love you, little sister," I say and give Maddie a kiss on the forehead.

"I hope you feel better, bestie," Andrea says.

"Yes, feel better Maddie," Tessa says before blowing a kiss and giving a sharp look at Theodore.

Andrea, Tessa, our father, and I leave Madeline's room, leaving Theodore and Maddie alone.