𝟏. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡

(This story is written mostly in Jasmin's POV, I'll make it clear when it changes. Social media and real life story, enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments! Enjoy my very first Henry Cavill book!)

𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍; this is a made up book, things like names, people, dates, and locations can and will be inaccurate.

__________

-

Looking out the window in my kitchen as some soft music plays in the background, I realize how beautiful my view is here in Shelburne. There's a lot of green, I love nature. I take a deep breath, let it out with a silent sigh and open the oven. "Perfect" I silently mumble to myself, taking out the peach pie I made and putting it down on the kitchen counter to cool down. It looks beautiful, delicious! I bake a lot actually, just because I adore it. It makes me feel calm on the inside, and that's quite important. As does cooking, and since my job is being a chef, I love my job. Or well, I used to actually be a chef. I still cook, but mostly just at home. I own some restaurants around the entire States of America, all restaurants have an amazing staff with amazing chefs who cook my recipes for the people every day, over and over again. I am very grateful for my opportunities in life, and for my amazingly loving family and friends who have been there for me from the start.

I struggle with anxiety a lot, so if I'm having a hard time, I try to just start doing something I love to do. Bake, cook, hike, walk, run, read, listen to music, anything. All of that, but on my own. It hurts sometimes, coming back to an empty house. I love my home here in Vermont, truly, but it gets lonely. I just wish I had someone waiting for me at home, someone I can love and take care of. Someone who loves me, and takes care of me... But, it's all gonna be okay. I have my family and friends close to me, if I don't find a man to spend the rest of my life with some day, so be it. I've already been greatly blessed in life anyway. Recently, me and some of my closest colleagues decided to expand. I always ask for their opinions, they're important to me. We're expanding to the UK, to open up the first 'Cove' restaurant in London! I'm incredibly proud of my amazing team of colleagues, I couldn't have done it without them at all. Yes, they're my restaurants so I'm the boss, but I don't like to necessarily think of it that way. We're one big family, everyone matters, everyone counts. Now, it's time to publish the fact we're going to London!

__________

Instagram

liked by @username6, @ivyivy and 798

liked by @username6, @ivyivy and 798.356 others

comments: 100.215

@coverestaurants: If you would've told this girl up here (me 10 years ago 😩) that she'd have restaurants of her own all over the country, she would've thought you were crazy. Everything that happened in the past 10 years is unbelievable, and it's all because of you and my amazing team of colleagues all over the States. Now, with a big and proud smile on my face, I may tell you that Cove is expanding to the UK. Our (first) restaurant there will be in the beautiful city of London, we will all keep you updated on the process. Thank you all for the support, and cheers to lots of luck and delicious meals! All the love from me, Jasmin-June Cove 🌷🤍