16. Embarrassment

Natalie's P.O.V

Mine and Harry's lips are inches apart, I can almost feel them...

"NATALIE IT'S YOUR TURN!"

I can practically feel the heat radiating off of Harry's flushed cheeks. Mine must be as red as his are too. I look to see who the voice was coming from, Niall.

All of the boys were staring at us now, their expressions filled with shock.

"Well..." Niall trails off, turning away from us and whispering something to the boys.

"Goddamn Niall," Harry mutters, shaking his head.

I laugh, attempting to cover my embarrassment.

"Your cheek looks better," Harry observes, slightly caressing it making electricity surge throughout my whole body.

I shrug, skimming the red mark with my hand, "Who was that girl anyways? She looked familiar...."

Harry looks down to his hands, contemplating whether or not to tell me.

"Harry, you can tell me,"

He looks away, then back to me, "you know that one night, when we first met, and you came over?"

I nod, urging him to continue.

"Do you remember that slutty whore-bag, who showed up at my door?"

"Oh shit."

He nods, racking his fingers through his hair, "yup... That's her."

A thought crosses my mind... What if he never broke up with her? What if they're still dating?

"You guys aren't still dating, are y-"

"Hell no," Harry cuts me off, chuckling a little, "she broke up with me the night when I lied to her and said I slept with her best friend, I only said that just so she could leave me the fvck alone."

I giggle slightly, looking down at my hands, which were coated in blood. I haven't even noticed that my knuckles were bleeding.

Harry notices I'm staring at my hands, his eyes widen when making contact with the red liquid, "shit, you punched her hard." He says laughing.

"I guess so," I say, glancing around the room. The boys are all walking towards us, Niall is ahead of them, smirking slightly.

I see Niall open his mouth to say something, but he's quickly stopped when Harry narrows his eyes at him. Niall raises his hands in defense, chuckling, "I just wanted to inform you two that we're leaving. Unless you want to walk to the dorms, I suggest you come and follow."

Harry rolls his eyes at Niall, proceeding to hop off the bar stool and reach his hand out towards me, helping me dismount safely.

As we're exiting the bar into the cold London air, Harry stops me, pushing me against the cold brick of the bar, "do you wanna come over to my apartment tomorrow?" He asks, his breath mixed with mint and alcohol hot against my face.

"Umm, yeah," I respond weakly, captivated by his piercing gaze.

He grabs my hand, pulling me close to him as he snakes his arm around my waist. I grin as we attempt to catch up with the rest of the crowd, trying to make our absence unknown.

The drive home was filled with Niall and Harry attempting to out-joke each other, and Louis, Liam, Zayn, and I all cringing every time they said one. They both thought they were hysterical, which was the sad thing. Because the only people that found them funny was themselves.