chapter tweenty six

Start from the beginning

he knelled down next to the bathtub as santos kissed my hair again his hands pulling me closer to his chest so my heavy head fell onto his chest.

'' you did so good cara mia'' nic cooed as if i was a child. i didnt mind the treatment, it calmed me , his soft tone and calming smile.

he reached out caressign my cheek.

i smiled weakly, i was tired now. exhausted but i didnt want to sleep. i just wanted to stay here.'' come on mia vita i dont want you catching a cold'' santos said ever so softly as if i would break if he as much as raised his voice a little. 

like i was a fragile doll.

his doll.

it calmed me to be that.

to be his.

'' no please i want to stay '' i pleaded tears springing to my eyes, it hurt, my legs were hurting i didnt want to walk back to the bed. and what if i woke up alone or if they didnt stay after sex. 

what if they left?

sensing my panic santos began to rub circles on my stomach while nicolas brushed some hair out of my face.'' shh my sweet sweet girl, dont cry your to perfect to cry, now lets get up and get you dried so you can get some sleep-'' i shock my head.

'' what if i carry you and then we can cuddle with you ? how about that?'' santos offered bringing his hands higher up to my ribcage.

i felt to tired to reply fully so i just slumped agaisnt him. he was safe. he felt safe. i hummed tiredly closing my eyes momentarily and the next thing i knew i was in bed soft covers over me as i was laying half on nicolas chest while santos had his arms wrapped aorund my waist from behind kissing my cheek goodnight.

i felt safe.

content.

wanted.

i was hooked on this unfamiliar feeling. and no nightmares found me that night, even though they were comming back now. but that night i was safe in the marinos arms.

i didnt mind being locked up in a cage if this was my cage. if this was my golden prison i didnt mind it, i would be locked up here till the day i died. 

what a wonderful thought.

****

warm hands ran through my hair gently as gentle kisses were trailed down my arm and stomach from my fingers to my collarbone, to my waist. 

i hummed in content as i heard someone chuckle. 

'' morning princess'' nicolas deep rough morning voice greeted, i smiled my eyes still closed as i nuzzled into the touch of who i assumed to be santos as he placed yet another kiss on my neck.

not a dirty wet kiss, nor one of hugner and posesivness, but a gentle sweet one.

'' sleep well?'' he asked as i noted that his acent were prominent now in the mornings, he sounded italian more than ever right now. it was hot.

'' mhm, you?'' i asked tiredly opening my eyes to find the sight of two gods starring softly at me. 

my gods.

'' how could we not with an angel laying next to us?'' santos grinned from ear to ear as i sat up yelping as nicolas pulled me into his lap rather suddenly might i ad. 

he didnt ask before his lips were on mine devouring them bitting down on my lower lip asking for entrance. i tried to gently push him away. '' what?'' he said confused and irritated.

'' i havnt brushed my teeth-'' he cut me off with his lips on mine.

didnt seem like he cared.

santos hands reached up cupping my bare chest.

fuck.

i was naked.

my eyes widned. as i jumped of nicolas lap grabbing the covers pulling them around my body. ''isnt like we havnt seen it princess'' nicolas rudely pointed out.

my cheeks turned bright red.

good god. 

'' i like seeing you all naked in my arms, specially now when you cant run anywhere'' santos said with a smirk as i furrowed my brows to as what he meant.

'' i can-'' i stopped when i tried to stand only to fall back onto the bed.

i whinned in pain as both brothers were quick to pull me to them.'' dont try that cara mia, give it a few hours, it was your first time and im not exactly small, you'll be sore for a while'' nicolas explained as i covered my face in santos chest.

this was emberasing. 

i heard him chuckle. '' come on baby what do you want for breakfeast, i'll order someone to make it for us'' he offered kindly.

and i just cuddled into the warmth of his bare chest as he pulled me onto his lap the blankets still around me as i curled up in his lap.

'' fruit bowl'' i whispered in his ear before drifitnf back to sleep at the feeling of hands running through my hair. 

i would just close my eyes for a minute.

just a blink of an eye.

a long blink.