Sighing, she grabs her bag and slowly walking to her door. The closer she gets the more she wants to die inside.

Addison lifts her hand to the door and knocks two times, not even a minute later the door opens to Vanessas welcoming house.

"Are you ready?" Vanessa askes moving out of the way for Addison to come inside, "Hell no." Addison honestly answered making Vanessa laugh.

"Me too."

Vanessa shuts the door while Addison takes of her winter coat. She walks over to the living room with the tv blaring.

"Is Mike here yet?" Addison quested sitting on the grey couch, "Not yet no." Vanessa watches Addisons expression change.

The pair watch whatever was on the television while they wait for Mike.

About Thirty minutes later they hear a knock behind them.

"Looks like Mike is here" Vanessa comments getting up from where Shes sitting. Addison eyes follow her as Vanessa opens the door.

Her eyes are reveled to see that it is in fact Mike who is on the other side.

"Took you long enough!" Vanessa scoffed, "Sorry I got lost on the way to Abby's friends" Mike rubs his neck walking into the house.

Addison watches as mikes eyes wonder around the house looking for something. His eyes daze over to the couch she was on and notice Addison with a small smile you can barely notice.

"So, let's go over this plan again." Vanessa shuts the door behind her and heads to where she was sitting a moment ago, "Do we have to?" Addison groaned, "We have gone through it so many times" She whined.

"Yes, Addison we do," Vanessa rolled her eyes, "We need to plan it correctly so none of us messes up." She explains to the girl whose whining.

"It's better safe than sorry." Mike agreed with Vanessa. Addison turns to him giving him a blank stare, "Fine." She sighed laying back and crossing her arms.

"Let's get this over with." Addison got comfortable for the long conversation they were about to have.

" Addison got comfortable for the long conversation they were about to have