Lightbringer

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝓈 

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓈".

Her Royal Highness, Princess Nashira of Auriga; gently nicknamed Shira by her parents and siblings, her name stems from one of the stars of the constellation Capricorn

Her Royal Highness, Princess Nashira of Auriga; gently nicknamed Shira by her parents and siblings, her name stems from one of the stars of the constellation Capricorn. It means bearer of good news.

The second child of King Aurelius and Queen Andromeda born 25 years ago, 3 years after her eldest brother Crown Prince Alioth, Nashira's role for her kingdom and country was always well known. The expectation to marry into the royal family of another allied nation was ever present during her developing years, trained in court manners and politicis in order to navigate her future. However, Nashira's power was soon made evident.

The royal family came from a long lineage of magic wielders, but their abilities had always been... unpredictable. While Aurelius was well known for his mastery of fire, Prince Alioth was a shadowbender. Darkness danced at his very fingertips, and he was used to cloaking himself in it in order to escape dangerous or unpleasant situations.

Queen Andromeda had been chosen to marry the King for her own magical abilities, flames churning in her blood, fully expecting the heir to possess a stronger mastery of fire. But neither of the children inherited their gifts.

Instead, Nashira is known as a lightbringer; a flashy display of magic, but one that hides many uses. From blinding others, to creating carefully crafted illusions, she can bend light to her liking and create it. It is one with her, and her most recent discovery involves joining to areas, and traveling through them; effectively making her able to move extremely quickly between places, or even teleporting to a nearby, visible distance.

Auriga has been at war for as long as she can remember, and the last three years Nashira has involved herself in the conflict more and more; it started off as lending humanitarian aid to the cities and villages ransacked by war, gaining the respec...

Auriga has been at war for as long as she can remember, and the last three years Nashira has involved herself in the conflict more and more; it started off as lending humanitarian aid to the cities and villages ransacked by war, gaining the respect and love of her people. But as of late, her involvement has grown far more... dangerous. Using her powers in the thick of battle, to blind enemy troops and create illusions to help their own soldiers, the debate to grant Nashira a military rank has been on going. 

—Two bracelets have been crafted to enhance the Princess' powers; without them, creating more than twenty illusions at the time is impossible, and the power of her flashes last no more than a couple of seconds.

—She loves to read and learn, and most of her scarce free time is spent in the palace library.

—Her love for her country is only rivaled by that for her own family; Nashira's relationship with both her parents and siblings has always been good.

—After her birth, the Queen bore three more children; two girls and another boy.

—The light she creates also comes with a much more practical use; it radiates warmth, helping keep troops alive during the harsher winters.

—The King has so far supported her participation in battle, but is growing increasingly uneasy.