Pure Vanilla Cookie x Male!Reader

C/N COOKIE POV

I'm getting kinda worried.. why won't Pure Vanilla Cookie respond to my texts? He went out with Hollyberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie and Golden Cheese Cookie as a celebration of their reunion. But it's already late. Well, it doesn't really matter how long he's gone, I just need to know he's okay. Did something happen?

RING!

My phone! Oh finally. This must be my boyfriend. I picked up without looking at the number. "Hi-" "HEEEY C/N COOKIE! Uh.. how are you doing on this fine evening? Good? Good. Listen, uhm..." That is not my boyfriend. Golden Cheese Cookie? Her tone did certainly not sound good. "What is it, goldie?"  "Hehe, well..." While she started speaking, I drank a glass of water. "We may or may not have gotten Pure Vanilla Cookie drunk." I immediatly spat out the water. "WHAT?! HOW?! HE NEVER DRINKS! LITERALLY HOW?! IS HE OKAY??" I bombarded her with questions. "Um.. we're at your house." "WHA-" She hung up.

RIIINGG!

Running to the door, I tried not to trip in my panic. I opened it to see Hollyberry Cookie, with Dark Cacao Cookie and Golden Cheese Cookie behind her. The tall female was holding what seemed to be.. Pure Vanilla Cookie! She pushed him into my arms, luckily I caught him. As soon as he saw my face, he started giggling and playing with my hair. I gave the other Ancients a look that said 'What. The. Actual. Butter.' Hollyberry Cookie gave me a nervous smile. 

"Welllll.. we wanted to get him to drink once, and so we dared him to take a shot for every question that's right for him. Before he could deny, we already asked stuff like if he truly loved you. And of course he couldn't say no to that! That's how he.... got.. quite drunk." "That is true." I looked at Dark Cacao Cookie to see him facing away with a single sweat tear rolling down his cheek. "Alright! You have fun dealing with him!" Golden Cheese Cookie slammed the door into my face. I looked down to my boyfriend. Oh my witch...

I sat down Pure Vanilla Cookie on the couch and told him to wait there. Apparently you can make a drunk person feel better when they drink some water and eat something. That was what I was going to do about my partner. Hopefully it works. As I started making some snacks, I was startled by Pure Vanilla Cookie. 

"*Hic* H-heyyy, love. How's about we make out a little?" DA HELL. WAT. That is not the way he talks, like, ever. "Please, just let me make you something to get better." "Noo.. I just need y-*hic* you to feel better!" He hugged my waist while trying to kiss my cheek. "Nope! Scoop!" I picked him up swiftly and carried him back to the couch, along with tucking him under a blanket. Back in the kitchen, I was able to quickly finsh preparing a plate of fruit, waffles and sunflower seeds, along with a cup of tea. 

While bringing all that to the living room, I heard and saw Pure Vanilla Cookie hiccuping quite a lot. I handed him the tea. "Here." He drank a few shots, until he suddenly leaned on my shoulder. "Are you a song? Because I can't get you out of my head." My face heated up a little. Who taught him pickup lines?? Was it Golden Cheese Cookie..? Anyway, I knew he still had to eat the food, so I just started feeding him waffle pieces with a fork.

Soon, the tea stopped his hiccups completely and his plate was empty. But that took a whole lot, he still told me quite a few pickup lines, and I had to shut him up with a kiss before he annoyed the living sugar outta me. Luckily he is now asleep. I blushed at the sight. He looks so cute! Looking at the time- oh my it's almost midnight! Quickly picking up Pure Vanilla Cookie once again, I brought him to his room. While I tucked him in, I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Good night, sunshine." I'm gonna kill the others... and get Pure Vanilla Cookie back for using all of these pickup lines.

(The next day resulted in the reader rizzing up Pure Vanilla Cookie who was completely clueless.)